PDA

View Full Version : Signage on Vehicles

APS_QLD
19-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Comments from all are most welcome.

Am about to get my signage on my vehicle please check it out and any comments are most welcome.

IE: is it to crowded, domestic/commercial, or is garden care covering fertilising /weed control etc? etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

APS_QLD
19-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Bugger maybe helpful if i put the photos up from the example by sign writer.

mojo111
19-09-2004, 01:41 PM
It does look a Little crowded but that could be the photo. Maybe reisize it mite get a better Idea. cheers.

Alex Callaghan
19-09-2004, 02:29 PM
I reackon it looks great Brian.

The only thing I would change is the "No job too small".
I'd ditch that but thats just me.

Anouther thing I would do is have a play with a few different coulers on the lettering on the main sign.
Black could look good?

Overall they both look great IMO.

Tonyr
19-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Very nice mate, clear to read and full of info, looks very professional.

odin
19-09-2004, 04:17 PM
very nice very professional ...are they magnetic's ?

APS_QLD
19-09-2004, 04:59 PM
No not magnetic, I have to admit i have crowded it in the photo also was looking at ditching "weed control" because that is covered in garden care and putting in Pool Care :)

Rod
19-09-2004, 06:41 PM
A small section of the Bruce Highway coming north into Townsville has been moved slightly west of its current location to accommodate construction of a new ring road facility and approaches.

I have had a Tender for a Commonwealth Government site for close on two years. This site is now only about twenty meters from the new north bound lane of the Bruce Highway.

I now park my "Overwritten and sign polluted" trailer and vehicle on the grass verge (on the tender site still) for thousands of vehicles to see every morning as the crawl past. My phone has started ringing more as a result.

Sign written vehicles/trailers are a great asset. As I said in an earlier post park them in useful locations you might be rewarded?

APS_QLD
20-09-2004, 07:53 PM
I took some of the advice check these out? let me know what you think. Note i will be bolting the sign on under the uprights for the drop side.

mojo111
20-09-2004, 08:21 PM
I took some of the advice check these out? let me know what you think. Note i will be bolting the sign on under the uprights for the drop side.

I would drop gardening?? that kinda comes under landscaping. That I'll let the rest of the info looking bigger, easier to read from a distance IMO

Otherwise looks good. and try a green n gold combo somewhere.
Just a thought??cheers