PDA

View Full Version : I'm goin to Aspen............YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!

Alex Callaghan
21-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I got a call from my old man today asking me if I wanna go to Aspen with him in January next year for 2 weeks!!

I'm like......."F#ck yeh I'll come to aspen with ya Dad!!"

HAAAA..........I'll be carvin up the slopes in Snow Mass come January!! Bloody lovin it...............Swsh.......Swsh.......hehe. And it aint gunna cost me a cracka!

Ever since I was about 18 Dad stopped taking me on famialy trips and about 4 months ago I had a bit of a dig at him about it (Jokingly) and I reackon the ol fella felt sorry for me and decided to take me along on this one.

Agghhhh It's gunna be tops!! Sooo excited. Even went and got the skis out this arv and tightened the bindings and waxed em.......LOL :laughing:
It's just to far away.............Bloody January!! Wish I was going next week!!

Anyway................Just had to rub it all in someones face! hehehe ;frosty;

Dunno how I'm gunna tell the little women. She's gunna really get the $hits. She was pi$$ed off enough as it was when I went on a fourby trip earlyer this year (not even the type of trip a women would enjoy!) let alone going Skiing in Aspen for 2 weeks. I'm afraid.........Very, very afraid :frightene ;dealers;

mojo111
21-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Just send her on a mystery trip at the same time and don't tell her hehehehe LOL ;frosty; :wave-hi: