PDA

View Full Version : Have A Sook

Ebony
24-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Just got a call from GB wanting to know where we get our stock from. Apparently dealers have been complaining about our prices on our website for GB Products. :sad:

If only there was a place contractors could complain to about people offering cheaper prices eh?

:laughing: Ebony

Tonyr
24-09-2004, 02:47 PM
For the dumbie in the group, who is GB?

Ebony
24-09-2004, 03:05 PM
http://www.indmowing.com.au/store_images/Specials/image111.jpg Look familiar :)

GB Oils, Trimmer Line, Carlton Chain etc. also comes through GB, GB Safety Gear (helmet visor systems etc.) and so on.

They used to sell to Bunnings but Apparently they relabeled their products as dealers were complaining about Bunning's prices. Same products, different label, made everyone happy apparently. :i dunno:

It is a sad day when we can't provide discount prices to our MEMBERS As you know, we do not sell to the general public to be fair to the dealers... and still they complain.

Tonyr
24-09-2004, 03:16 PM
I agree, pretty sad, pretty silly too.

robscl
24-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Thanks for asking Tony, now I don't feel like the only dumbie

Rob

mick
24-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Thanks for asking Tony, now I don't feel like the only dumbie

Rob

haaaaa Yep!

So whats the go then Eb? What happens now?

I'd like to know..... "Who's been blabbing?" heee

Topcat
08-12-2004, 09:51 PM
To support Indmowing, my next purchase will be with you guys.

Starting to run out of spares now... ;)

If you don't already, purchase from the office... ;)

Now we should start and show the retail stores we are for real...

Did you all know that even franchise's, do not get a discount when they purchase ANYTHING AT ALL!

at indmowing we can ;)

patch
09-12-2004, 07:50 PM
If you don't know who GB is then you haven't been supporting INDY.

If we don't supporting INDY we all loose a voice in the industry.
I hope you don't think that Dean and Eb just sit around all day, they are constantly looking for ways to help you.
Also no INDY no FORUM
Dean and Eb have worked hard to bring a good selection of products at prices that are very reasonable.

I have worked in the mower industry in sales, service ,and design and as a lawn mowing contractor for 30 years and what INDY has mower shops would kill for that is the freedom to sell a product that they want to at the price they want to, in other words INDY is not ruled by the big company's like the mower shops. PLEASE START SUPPORTING INDY.
I hope you all can understand what you have.
Now I have had a sook to
PATCH

Tonyr
09-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Patch, I guess you are having a shot at ME, since I didn't know who GB was eh?

If so...

Mate, I shop where the hell I want thank you very much, all about running a successful business!

I don't/didn't know who G.B is, so friggin what! I have been doing business with Eb and Dean since I joined, I do bloody support them, I visit the forum daily to add my bit to help keep the interest up, as guys like you are not very frequent but love to say support indy...

Why don't you, how about contributing on this forum more instead of stirring and chanting?

I use parts from several companies, I have several suppliers, I don't have to know who G.B is to support indy ....I bought about $160 worth of blades just this week off them, trimmer line awhile ago, tyreair goo, etc, etc.

And....if you weren't having a shot at me...just disreguard the above :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Patch, I know ya love preaching about Indy, while I'll agree they are good, you seem almost obsessed mate, why do you keep going on about us not supporting enough...what the hell do we need to do to make you happy and satisfied that people like me are worthy to be on the same planet as them?? :confused:

****, if I didn't want to support em, I wouldn't be here, or I wouldn't buy stuff from them, why don't ya just be a rep for them and work free if you are so obsessed?

G.B ....I don't claim to know everything, but when I don't know something I sure don't need people ripping me for it.

Anyway, I thought due to us being so beneath your standards mate you left here?

Who's standards have changed?

patch
09-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Tonyr
I was not having a go at you personally if you think I was then please accept my apology :i dunno:
PATCH

Tonyr
09-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Patch,

I am so sorry, I am a dickhead at times!

I did think you were into me, typical idiot me, having a very bad night, which is no excuse for my reply, please except my 100% appology?

Again, mate, I am very sorry, just ignore me....I can be a idiot to often these days being oversensitive.

Might go take a chill pill or something lol.

Viceroy
09-12-2004, 09:21 PM

Well it was a very blunt statement.

Topcat
09-12-2004, 09:55 PM
Tony, :wave-hi:

Now i'm getting to understand you! :confused:

Your input is umm, interesting (I do enjoy all)

Passion, you got tonnes of it, thats great

It's good to have you on here!

thx, another happy member......... ;)

mick
09-12-2004, 10:03 PM
Patch,

I am so sorry, I am a dickhead at times!

I did think you were into me, typical idiot me, having a very bad night, which is no excuse for my reply, please except my 100% appology?

Again, mate, I am very sorry, just ignore me....I can be a idiot to often these days being oversensitive.

Might go take a chill pill or something lol.

I can see totally why you thought it was aimed at you!

Just who was it aimed at Patch.

I'll give you a tip, choose your words a little wiser next time and avoid the confusion.
(I will try to take my own advice! :ebony: )

These things happen though!

Tonyr
09-12-2004, 10:05 PM
Why do I get the feeling ya takin' the pizz outa me LOL

And just how is it you are now understanding me TopCat?

Passion? Wasn't aware I was passionate about anything except my red goat, the rest is just ranting and raving trying to have a bit of fun here....I did reply heavily to Patch as I did think he was ripping one up me, nothing passionate about ripping back...

My posts are er...interesting....glad you think so, many think they are just ramblings of ****, but I'm glad you find my nonscense amusing.

pbm
09-12-2004, 10:13 PM

If we don't supporting INDY we all loose a voice in the industry.
I hope you don't think that Dean and Eb just sit around all day, they are constantly looking for ways to help you.
Also no INDY no FORUM
Dean and Eb have worked hard to bring a good selection of products at prices that are very reasonable.

I have worked in the mower industry in sales, service ,and design and as a lawn mowing contractor for 30 years and what INDY has mower shops would kill for that is the freedom to sell a product that they want to at the price they want to, in other words INDY is not ruled by the big company's like the mower shops. PLEASE START SUPPORTING INDY.
I hope you all can understand what you have.
Now I have had a sook to
PATCH

Hey Patch, found Indy mowing with your directions...thanks. Dean gave me your commission cheque...will give it to you when I see you. :laughing: :laughing:

Topcat
09-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Fun rambling but! :laughing:

you add value to a sumwhat.mmmm

interesting industry of people ;)

APS_QLD
10-12-2004, 05:01 PM
AHHHHHHH yes taking the piss outta tony (never considered doing that myself :D :D ......... hmmmm honest :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) ............. I figure yeah all should give our Hervey Bay smokin goat jockey some clear air waves cause when hes been pricked he goes off like the Syndey's *** Mardi Gras all queer and full of colour ;frosty; ;frosty; :laughing: :laughing:

Only joking tony about the full of colour bit :D :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brian

Tonyr
10-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah hi Brian , how ya ya enjoying your old age mate?

Wanted to post smilies but it won't let me, screen bounces...??

I've enjoyed being your entertainment folks....

Alex Callaghan
10-12-2004, 11:43 PM
Heeeee

Fair go ay Tony!

You and ya goat are doin the best yas can ay?!

Tonyr
10-12-2004, 11:52 PM
ha ha ha, yeah mate, exactly!

just me and me old red goat....we can take it and clear jungles LOL!

either way it's all sh!t ha ha ha

Alex Callaghan
10-12-2004, 11:53 PM
either way it's all sh!t ha ha ha

Yep.............Ya not wrong :laughing: