PDA

View Full Version : ILMCA - Logo, Stickers, Magnets, Biz Cards etc

Ebony
29-09-2004, 04:12 PM
What we have so far…
Our Current Costings

STICKERS…

_8” x 8” Stickers with Member logo $4.18 each (Stickers for Trailers)
10” x 2” Stickers with Member logo $2.13 each (Bumper Stickers)

I have just scanned this in off a draft sticker that was presented to us by our printers today.

Stuie
29-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Where can i order? Wheres the order form??
TEMPUS FUGIT :p

mojo111
29-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Green and Gold! :cool: That was a good Idea of mine eh EB :laughing:

Topcat
29-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Anychance of having (Member) somewhere on the sticker ;)

& how long b/4 they are available.......... :aus-flag:

Very exciting now.... :rolleyes:

Viceroy
29-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Ebb,
Can you tell me what type of stock the stickers will be printed on and what type of Inks will be used.
Only what to know as i have been selling printing 8 years +.
And have seen a lot of people unhappy with the finished product after 3-4 months.
Ta
Paul

Alex Callaghan
29-09-2004, 10:59 PM
They look the goods.

If you are a member I would imagine you'd want people to know? I would.

I'd imagine people will be sticking these stickers on their Utes and trailers mainly. Like the "Member of the LCA" (Landscape Contraactors Association of NSW) stickers alot of contractors have on thier Utes and trailers ya know?..............The ones with the three warathas behind the lettering?
Pertty well know mob and I think potential clients warm to that sort of thing even if they havn't heard of the association before just as people will warm to the new ILMCA stickers as they see a few on contractors vehicals.

APS_QLD
30-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Lordy there maybe just enough space for two on my vehicle now that i have had the signage put on.

At least when i sort the trailer out there will be room :)

Brian

sharon
30-09-2004, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=Topcat]Anychance of having (Member) somewhere on the sticker ;)

Good idea we would all be proud for people to know we are members :wave-hi: sharon

Ebony
30-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Viceroy I am actually not to sure. The people we are using we use for all our printing needs. I will find out though, and see what you think.

Thanks

Ebony

Ebony
30-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Topcat, I will have a chat to our printer re: how to add Member. He put "member" under the circle on something else he was showing us, but it didn't look as good.

I will keep you updates, we just have to finalise everything and then he can start printing. I should have some info on other stuff that will be available.

Our printer has offered to give us the final copy of the logo on cd or something so that it can be printed the same on t-shirts etc.

Kind Regards

Ebony

Ebony
30-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I was just playing around with the logo in photoshop, trying to add "MEMBER".

Ebony
30-09-2004, 11:08 AM
smaller... and smaller

As you drive off in the distance hehe :i dunno:

Tonyr
30-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Nice job Eb, looks the goods there *old* mate! :wave-hi:

Ebony
30-09-2004, 12:26 PM
OLD??? Don't let the wisdom fool you ;frosty;

sharon
30-09-2004, 12:40 PM
I think they look good well done :wave-hi: sharon

mick
30-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Im sorry but...... Is it only me that thinks Australia looks a little low on the right or something. :i dunno: I dont know, something just looks a little off! :aus-flag:

Im a bugger aint I! :laughing: :dean:

Ah well! :wave-hi:

mojo111
30-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Im sorry but...... Is it only me that thinks Australia looks a little low on the right or something. :i dunno: I dont know, something just looks a little off! :aus-flag:

Im a bugger aint I! :laughing: :dean:

Ah well! :wave-hi:

Rotate it left a little Mick LOL ;frosty; :laughing: :laughing: ;)

Ebony
30-09-2004, 03:32 PM
HAHA - yes that's what you have to do Mojo.

It was a bad scan in from me Mick, not to do with the actual print. Just that when I scanned it I didn't scan it totally straight :o

Ebony

mick
30-09-2004, 03:52 PM
Ok ok, Bad scan! :i dunno: Excuses Excuses!

At least you admit that you stuffed it up Eb. Not usual for a women to admit they screwed up! :wave-hi:

Tell me though, is it just the "round" part of it thats the sticker? (should be) I hope so then you could rotate it to fix the stuff up! ;frosty; :rolleyes:

Who's design is it anyway? Must be mojo's cos he jumped on me for being picky! Who ever did it must be like 80 yrs old cos it looks like something from the 60's/70's! ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :wave-hi:

I like the 60's and 70's so I'm cool with it! I'll take 4! Cheers! :p

Ebony
30-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Nah Mick, most woman don't have any problem admitting they are wrong. It's just most woman rarely are wrong or stuff up, you men are just to stubborn to recognise the fact.

Yea I am pretty certain that the round part is the sticker :)

Ebony

mick
30-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Nah Mick, most woman don't have any problem admitting they are wrong. It's just most woman rarely are wrong or stuff up, you men are just to stubborn to recognise the fact.

Ebony

Women are always wrong! Guys just dont want push the point to keep harmony! :who-knows
Reason I ask about the shape of the sticker is that alot of stickers are cut square cos its cheaper to do! I'm sure you will sort/find out about that! :laughing:

Tonyr
30-09-2004, 04:52 PM

Ebony

HA HA HA, Great to see some things never change, this Old Chick, (43 last I heard 5 years ago!) Still has her teeth and sense of humour, and tends to get very confused on this issue LOL, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mojo111
30-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Ok ok, Bad scan! :i dunno: Excuses Excuses!

At least you admit that you stuffed it up Eb. Not usual for a women to admit they screwed up! :wave-hi:

Tell me though, is it just the "round" part of it thats the sticker? (should be) I hope so then you could rotate it to fix the stuff up! ;frosty; :rolleyes:

Who's design is it anyway? Must be mojo's cos he jumped on me for being picky! Who ever did it must be like 80 yrs old cos it looks like something from the 60's/70's! ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :wave-hi:

I like the 60's and 70's so I'm cool with it! I'll take 4! Cheers! :p

I had nothing to do with it its not mine(bugger) ;frosty; :laughing: :laughing:

But I did suggest the green n' gold :cool: LOL!

Ebony
30-09-2004, 05:11 PM
I have one word for the two of you :p

Delusional

mojo111
30-09-2004, 05:20 PM
I have one word for the two of you :p

Delusional

Wich two would that BE EB! :i dunno: :laughing: :laughing: :ebony: ;frosty; :laughing:
HAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA LOL!

APS_QLD
30-09-2004, 06:37 PM
I'm glad someone else picked up on the tilted aussie map, :dean: I was just saying it to the missus, then again i figured it was one or two things a victorian with to many under the belt who did it :rolleyes: or if it was two victorians with to many under the belt and neither could work out the problem. ;frosty; :p ;frosty; ;)

Its ok the Queenslanders will help you see life without a slant :laughing: :laughing:

Brian

Viceroy
30-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Yes ( who ever said it in above post) a square cut sticker will be cheaper, no need to die cut it round.
Therefore you could take the word "Member" out and place it under the round logo across the bottom in big letters .
The word Member gets a little lost in the Map of OZ.

Rod
30-09-2004, 07:39 PM
My wife thought she was wrong once. I told her she was just mistaken!!!

mick
30-09-2004, 11:52 PM
I hope that tilt on the pic is an optical "delusion!" :eyes:

If it was a Vico that designed it, its a wounder its not upside down and back to front.
Another thing, if you got rid of Tassy, theres be more room for member! Knowone will miss it! :laughing:

I'm just glad I wasnt the only one to pic up on it! I'd had a few drinks this arvo! :confused:

Topcat
01-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Anychance of having (Member) somewhere on the sticker ;)

& how long b/4 they are available.......... :aus-flag:

Very exciting now.... :rolleyes:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

One last thing, whats the chance of getting the (o) for of smaller & raised.....

Just we only get one chance at this........ :)

:wave-hi: can't wait to introduce ILMCOA to the public :aus-flag:

:wave-hi: I love the way you guys got .com on the sticker...

Ebony
01-10-2004, 09:52 AM
A couple more thoughts

Ebony
01-10-2004, 11:06 AM
While "OF" is not a main word that you would usually initial, if we list it as ILMCA it is VERY similar to LMCA of WA or the Victorian association who abbreviate as LMCA.

I can't see how the "O" can be made to look good either :mad:

The "O" in the logo makes the initials more unique.

:i dunno: Who Knows

joff
01-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Ebony

Like the look of the last 2 samples.

e.g. Member only in the centre of Australia & The little "o" in the centre of the "C".

Good work.

Joff

joff
01-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Ebony

Like the look of the last 2 samples.

e.g. Member only in the centre of Australia & The little "o" in the centre of the "C".

Good work.

Joff

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Crikey! They are all good!

I think my preferance is the middle one.

interesting use of "O" too, in your examples, be interesting to get some more ideas/feedback on that, gunna be great once ya get it all fine tuned Ebony!

Stuie
01-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Wheres New Zealand????????
I see tassie but not NZ :i dunno:

;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

Ebony
01-10-2004, 11:45 AM
I must admit, I am some what favorable to the middle one

We could do the "O" in the shape of NZ, what you think Stuie ;frosty; :laughing: Kill two birds with one stone

APS_QLD
01-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Why have ILMCOA in at all? people can read what is around the cycle no one will know what ILMCOA is until they read the wording anyway ............. why not MEMBER in middle of australia and web address.

With the O you say its not a main word (i Agree) however its in with ILMCOA does that make it a main word? I also think with a capital O would look odd myself.

Does not matter what you do you will never please everyone :)

My two cents worth.

Brian

mick
01-10-2004, 01:44 PM
I choose the middle one and get rid of the "O". I doubt theres a way of making it look good! It is just an abbreviation so unless the other LMCA has it registered as that well screw them!

I see there needs to be something in that space under Australia. If not ILMCA then maybe something else. Dont ask me what though :i dunno: Maybe, "Professionals United" or something? I've got it, "Tony's A Wally" :laughing: haaaaaaaaaa

Ebony
01-10-2004, 01:58 PM
:) :confused: :)

mick
01-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Looks ok to me! One other thing, :rolleyes: could the "R" for registered be made smaller? Getting picky now! :laughing:

Ebony
01-10-2004, 02:19 PM
(still Trying To Work Out How To Change The (r) As Soon As I Do, I'll Post It

Here's A Few More Thoughts ...

Ebony
01-10-2004, 02:27 PM
And with a Smaller (R)

Just as example to show the (R), don't worry about what's down the bottom of this one

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Hello young Dicky Mick, howz it hangin on this hot windy dry day???

Tony a Wally eh....mate, I agree 100%, have to be a Wally Plonka to me in this grassless industry! ;frosty; agree?

Wow Eb, bloody choices! Can't ya tell yet we can't handle choices!!????? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know the best thing for the bottom....

'Professionals use Toro Z's!'
'TORO COUNTRY!'
'Tony lives Here!'
'Land of No Grass!'

you get the drift....

wish pics could be seen while I'm slowly replying with my 1 finger typing so I could remember what I'm replying too!! :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 02:32 PM
Now ya talkin with the "R"....

I like Professionals.....BUT I AIN'T NO PRO!!!! ;frosty; :laughing: :laughing:

I guess there has to be exceptions LOL! :laughing: :laughing:

I need rain, this bloody wind is driving me crazy! :frightene :frightene

Ebony
01-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Hold down the shift key when you click on the "reply" button, this will open it in a new window so you can then just pop over to the other page so you can look. :cool:

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey, You're Good!! That actually works!! :cool:

How did you get to be so smart n all being a southern chick anyways?? ;frosty;

Oh and....Thanks for that! :ebony:

Cool Chick or what!!! :p

mick
01-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Can you make the "R" even smaller just to check it. Dont you agree that it looks better smaller?

As far as the bottom right sticker goes, Its partially false advertising! Take out "The Lovely" and it would be right!

I wish Tassie wasnt there then you could do more with the space. :i dunno: Maybe "EST 1999" Wait to get some feedback from the others.

Could you number them for reference in future.... Please! :i dunno:

mick
01-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Thought you'd like that Tony! Your right of couse for us to all be Wallies to be in this game. This wind is bullsh!t aint it! It all we needed ay! Come close to a few showers today but no cigar! Even got on the roof and cleaned my gutters so I didnt loose as much when it poors down :laughing: . Supposed to get a storm tonight but they said that last night too!

Ebony
01-10-2004, 02:55 PM
As far as the bottom right sticker goes (42d), Its partially false advertising! Take out "The Lovely" and it would be right!

I wish Tassie wasnt there then you could do more with the space. :i dunno: Maybe "EST 1999" (42b) Wait to get some feedback from the others.

Could you number them for reference in future.... Please! (I want, I want :p ), :i dunno:

Pretty much in regard to referencing, I know it's becoming a pin in the bottom, who knows what who is talkign about. SO I am thinking, refer to the post number and just for you Mick I referenced the last lot and got that changed :)

mick
01-10-2004, 03:00 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Very funny! Actually, I'm very easy to please! :who-knows

I just "WANT" you to do as your told, do your job and be quite! :laughing: Yeah, like that'll happen! :i dunno: :)

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'll Pay that Mick!!!

Too good!

Funny.....we know this will never happen....we just know our mow chick all too well! ;frosty; ;frosty;

mick
01-10-2004, 03:09 PM
we just know our mow chick all too well! ;frosty; ;frosty;

Mate, not just our mow chick but that stands for all women! :talk2hand :frightene

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 03:23 PM
so very, very true mate....women! LOL!

Ebony
01-10-2004, 03:46 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:rolleyes: YES MICK :rolleyes:

You Just keep on Dreamin Boy

Here's another try. The EST 1999 looks good I think. I actually have to change it, this business was started in '98 but that's ok hehe

I have reduced the (R) again.

Viceroy
01-10-2004, 04:00 PM
START THE PRESS lets go to print.
The "R" is perfect, its there but not taking over etc.
Member is a great size as well.
Great Work

Ebony
01-10-2004, 04:02 PM
SEE Mick, why can't you be more like Viceroy :p

Glad we are making progress

mick
01-10-2004, 04:03 PM
At least you numbered it! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wave-hi:

It looks a goer I reckon but I'd see what the others think! The earliest you can make the EST ???? the better. The longer you've been around (and you've been around thats for sure! hehe) the more pro you become sort of thing! IMO

The "R" is great but I "want" it made smaller! So you can only just see it! Dont want it taking away "at all" from the rest of the pic! Know what I mean?

Looking good though!

mick
01-10-2004, 04:08 PM
SEE Mick, why can't you be more like Viceroy :p

Glad we are making progress

How boring would that be :wave-hi: Its ok for him. He comes in after all my hard work! Typical! :i dunno: hehe

By the way viceroy, did you get any rain today? I'm sure I got hit by 4 drops but it could of been me dribbling on myself! :i dunno:

Ebony
01-10-2004, 04:19 PM
When I get it done, and get a good copy, I will upload it as an optional avator for anyone wanting to use it :)

Tonyr
01-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Well I still like Tony's ideas....

'Professionals use Toro Z's!'
'TORO COUNTRY!'
'Land of No Grass!'

Much better than established 1880.....ya know, when Eb was a younger chicky babe LOL LOL LOL!

ONLY BLOODY KIDDING, Ahhhhh, there goes another Goldie!!
(for southerners, that is XXXX gold, a Qld beer)

Eb, can we have more smilies plu eeeaaasssseeee?? LOL!

The cool and the beer one maybe....?

mick
01-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Quote Eb "Thanks for all the valued, educated and unemotional input! Mick! You were so right about everything and I will ask you before doing anything in future! :who-knows"

Hell Eb, thats ok. Glad to be of service and it was my pleasure to help! :laughing: :rolleyes: hehe :laughing:

mick
01-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Eb, can we have more smilies plu eeeaaasssseeee?? LOL!

The cool and the beer one maybe....?

I "want" more smilies too!

Ebony
01-10-2004, 04:37 PM
:laughing: Tell Him He's Dreamin' :laughing:

mick
01-10-2004, 04:43 PM
:laughing: Tell Him He's Dreamin' :laughing:

Ohhhhhhh! Real nice! :i dunno: :wave-hi: :laughing:

Ebony
01-10-2004, 04:50 PM
As for the smilies, I will look into getting some more for the valued members of this forum.

Don't get all emotional on me now Mick, :sad: now now, we all appreciate your effort and feedback, wipe away those tears.

All together now.... awwwwww

Nah, we have done well here I think, looks pretty good.

mick
01-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Nah, all good fun mate and we did well for sure! :wave-hi:

We really need some more different smilies though! :i dunno: :laughing: Dont we! hehe

Topcat
01-10-2004, 06:39 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:rolleyes: YES MICK :rolleyes:

You Just keep on Dreamin Boy

Here's another try. The EST 1999 looks good I think. I actually have to change it, this business was started in '98 but that's ok hehe

I have reduced the (R) again.

Excellent Job Eb your an :ebony: ;)

;dealers; lots of emotion, lots of heart........

Order me 3 , I'm ganna kick some a-s-s once they go on ;)

Then they will all want to be MEMBERS...LOL ;frosty;

Alex Callaghan
03-10-2004, 12:11 AM
I reackon ya need to have ILMCA in there somewhere. It's too hard reading around the outside of it. Mabey have somthing like this in the middle?

OF

ILMCA

I reakon ya ditch the EST1999 and put somthing like

Honesty, Integrity and Fairness
Professionalism Within The Community
Professionalism and Integrity
Assured Ability
Mowing Excellance
Or somthing like that.

Looks good but I reackon you should tweak it a bit more.

Topcat
03-10-2004, 10:27 PM
START THE PRESS lets go to print.
The "R" is perfect, its there but not taking over etc.
Member is a great size as well.
Great Work

:) I 2nd lets go............

Ebony
07-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Alrighteo then Just got the logo back from the printers again...

Topcat
07-10-2004, 10:24 AM
WILD........... ;)

How long b/4 we can get em....... ;)

they look good ah! Eb :wave-hi:

Ebony
07-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Shouldn't be to long now I wouldn't think Topcat :)

So that's the 8" x 8" Stickers sorted, for trailer etc.

:russ:

10” x 2” Stickers with Member logo (Bumper Stickers)

I just did this now, I am not that good at this type of thing :( so it's just a rough copy, will send over thoughts to printer, he should make it look nice :)

Not sure how we go with colors etc. but it's an idea

Ebony

Ebony
07-10-2004, 11:54 AM
We were presented with advertising mediums, ideas, example formats etc. by our printer...

Pricing etc. is not yet finalised

Stickers... We have obviously already discussed

Business Cards... on 250gsm Orion Silk Stock

Generic Black & White Template Business Cards (Single Sided) - Approx $65.00 per 1,000
Personalised Black & White Template Business Cards (Single Sided)
Personalised Black & White Template Business Cards - Double Sided
Generic Color Template Business Cards (Single Sided) Approx $90.00 per 1,000
Personalised Colour Template business Cards (Single Sided)
Personalised Colour Template Business Cards - Colour Front/Black Back

Tonyr
07-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Love the 8 x 8 Eb, very nice mate!

With the bumper sticker, all looks great, but the word "unite" didn't grab me, maybe when tweaked it will work better, but ya did a nice job I reckon.

Good Work for an Old Chick!

Ebony
07-10-2004, 12:51 PM
How come it doesn't grab you Tony?? In which way?

Topcat
07-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Shouldn't be to long now I wouldn't think Topcat :)

So that's the 8" x 8" Stickers sorted, for trailer etc.

:russ:

10” x 2” Stickers with Member logo (Bumper Stickers)

I just did this now, I am not that good at this type of thing :( so it's just a rough copy, will send over thoughts to printer, he should make it look nice :)

Not sure how we go with colors etc. but it's an idea

Ebony

Your an :ebony: Ebony...

Great Idea ;) , I love the unite

Tony want's to know if ya can change it to (TORO) :laughing:

That would make a top bumper sticker

My Goal... ;) ...To place one on a jims trailor ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

APS_QLD
07-10-2004, 09:27 PM
I think it looks good but is it just me or is the aussie map listing to the right side :confused: :cool: :eyes:

Now all i got to work out is where do i put them :i dunno: hmmmmmm only place will be the trailer now i guess.

Well done eb :) oh and all that helped with the comments :)

Brian

Tonyr
07-10-2004, 10:48 PM
Sorry Eb, wasn't trying to sound critical, to me it just didn't sound 'smooth'....

I personally don't really see 'unite'....we are individual contractors opperating individual businesses, not at war or trying to conquer some oppsition, I see it as Indy is an insurance provider, parts equip supplier, advice etc, etc, I'm not sure we are 'united', we are paid members of your company for which we receive many benefits, personally I feel as a member of yours, a member of a group of fine people who share valuable time etc on this great forum helping us and sharing humour, insurance, parts etc, like your other members, but I don't feel united, I am an individual running an individual business not tied or binded to any other contractor....that's just me, maybe I'm just tired and not reading into things clearly....

If others are fine with unite, then go with it, just didn't read right to me....like i said though,. i'm very tired.

Ha ha ha, year, should of read Toro instead.... :laughing:
funny guys...comedians everywhere! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

peter
07-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Love the new logo Ebony, think it looks great and the stickers read well, cant wait to chuck one on my new trailer ! :)

Ebony
08-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Thanks Guys...

Tony I see "Unite" as working together, rather then working against anyone. We unite and work together and get the benefits. Only because of this unity can we benefit.

I always liked the sound of "working together to benefit all" OR "working together to serve you better" (as we ran on our advertising at one stage).

You should feel a part of something Tony, because you really are part of something big. If you have a problem as a group we have the unity to help stand up against problems, with manufacturers, governments etc. Like with laws relating to spraying in SA, through our group we were able to make a change, not just for our group but for our industry.

You are independent as we all are but I personally feel there is a unity with those in our group. There are some members who are simply members to save money and then there are members who like the concept of working together to benefit not only themselves but the other contractors involved and/or the industry if you like.

I didn't think you sounded critical and I appreciate your opinion.

Ebony

Tonyr
08-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Thanks Eb,

I do really, really love the bumper sticker, stands out great and looks very professional.

I agree 100% with what you say, I think I'm just that stuffed my thoughts are a bit clouded, done a lot of work this last 3 or so weeks and I'm very out of condition and I'm buggered LOL.

Maybe it isn't what unite means, because now I understand why you chose that word, maybe I just don't like 'that' word.... :i dunno: :)

I think the sticker is great, very nice, and I'll be proud to have it on my trailer.

i'm just tired, stressed and picky, need a holiday lol, already! :laughing:

mick
08-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Well done eb :) oh and all that helped with the comments :)

Brian

Yes yes, Thankyou, thankyou! heee :wave-hi:

At least someone recognizes talent when they see it! :o :i dunno:

As for the rest of the conversation............... Who Cares! haaaaaaaaaaa

APS_QLD
08-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Well yes people have commented on the stickers and very constructive which is always welcome i'm sure. Now mick lets not confuse comment with talent ;frosty; ;frosty; :wave-hi:

Many made comment as did i ......... and have remained composed you may have commented to display your talent but me i was born with it no need to display it :D :D :laughing: :laughing: :talk2hand :talk2hand.

I still think aussie map is tilted.

Brian :wave-hi:

mick
08-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Well yes people have commented on the stickers and very constructive which is always welcome i'm sure. Now mick lets not confuse comment with talent ;frosty; ;frosty; :wave-hi:

Many made comment as did i ......... and have remained composed you may have commented to display your talent but me i was born with it no need to display it :D :D :laughing: :laughing: :talk2hand :talk2hand.

I still think aussie map is tilted.

Brian :wave-hi:

Knowone was a bigger loud mouth than me! ;frosty;

Many made comment!............. Yes, but not as insightfull than I!

You lot just jumped on the band wagon following my leadership, rightly so mind you ;) ! Now get back in line and wait your turn!

:wave-hi: :wave-hi: :wave-hi: :ebony: :frightene

Topcat
15-10-2004, 07:08 AM
How are the sticker progressing. :sad:

When will we be able to order them ;)

:aus-flag: Can't wait........

I don't wish to sound pushy, Just excited now we're coming out...... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ebony
18-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Hi TopCat,

You are not the only one. I sent them across last week, waiting on the final copies to come through.

Will let you know as soon as I do

Ebony

matder
01-11-2004, 09:04 PM
great stickers when you are able to get them printed ill take 6 of them sorry had no in put to it but am not artistic at all having a few problems of my own but to all of you who did have in put congratulations on a good logo :wave-hi: matty

Ebony
03-11-2004, 10:38 AM
Great to hear from you Matty :) Not far off now, ran into some speed humps (there are a few problems with the graffic designer) :dean: but not far off now, we have put the order in, just waiting now.

Ebony

Ebony
10-11-2004, 01:44 PM
FYI

The trailer stickers should be here early next week

Tonyr
10-11-2004, 01:57 PM
will they have a pic of a Toro and Goat on em?? :p

Topcat
10-11-2004, 10:11 PM
will they have a pic of a Toro and Goat on em?? :p

:laughing: Nu the goat will be driving the TORO! :p

:) Great new on the stickers, so how do we go about ordering them, Ebony.

Ebony
11-11-2004, 06:50 AM
haha - I like that one topcat

Ebony
11-11-2004, 06:53 AM
Hello again Topcat, I will get Dean to put them in his NEW STORE (http://www.indmowing.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=32) saves me having to do something up. :russ: You Should be able to Click HERE (http://www.indmowing.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=32) and put an order in by this afternoon.

Ebony

Topcat
08-01-2005, 05:26 PM
It's good to see, my client are now stating to ask about the stickers :rolleyes:

I tell em were all Australian Independant joining forces :aus-flag:

Viceroy
08-01-2005, 11:15 PM
I have had mine on a few weeks now .They look great.

twin_cities_lawncare
22-07-2007, 09:58 PM
I think all the logo gear is great, and we have one of the big stickers on our ute. It's been on over a year now but I've noticed it's faded a lot of late and will need replacing soon. Is anyone else having the same problem, or is it the detergent we're using/ the heat we get up here/...???
Just wondering

administrator
17-07-2008, 09:29 AM
All ready for you to put in your replacement orders :)

Click HERE (http://www.indmowing.com.au/catalog/index.php?cPath=32), scroll down to Members Stickers (items are sorted alphabetically)

administrator
17-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Now only $16.OO BULK PACK