PDA

View Full Version : New post function

Alex Callaghan
07-10-2004, 09:32 AM
I've been using the new post function over the last couple of weeks and it's tops.

Can see all the new stuff without looking all over the shop.

Just thought mabey some of you didn't know it was there!?

It's a good thing. :wave-hi:

Ebony
07-10-2004, 09:57 AM
Good Point there Alex. Took me a bit to realise what you were talking about :o I think that's because I read the title to mean that there is a new function for posts type of thing :)

Just incase anyone else is easily confused like myself at times I added an illustration hehe.

OH - the Independent Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia Members Logo is now available for use as an avator.

Top left hand corner, click on "User CP" Using the control panel on teh left hand side, click on "Edit Avator" link under Settings & Options. Click on the dot under the avator you want, then click save changes button and you are away

Enjoy and thanks again for mentioning the "New Posts" function Alex.

sharon
07-10-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Alex Callaghan]I've been using the new post function over the last couple of weeks and it's tops.

Yer Alex it took me awhile to find it I started using it about the same time as you, works well and if there is something i want to find i just hit search :) sharon

Alex Callaghan
07-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Heeeee....Probably didn't explain myself very well.

Thanks for the pic Eb. :)

Yep......Good way to see whats new on the forum. Especially for the people that don't visit here as reguarly as some.

pbm
07-10-2004, 08:39 PM
Gee I'm slow, only been on this forum since May and I didn't realise it was there...will may use of it now though.