PDA

View Full Version : What you think of this neighbor

odin
23-10-2004, 10:59 AM
I have 5 acres setup for my workout routines ..kinna like what they have in army bootcamp ..obstickle courses etc etc.

Neighbor in back of me decides he wants to target practice with a 22 ..goddamn im going thou my routine and bullets start wizzing by 3 different ones ..Thought for a minute my rottie got hit ..I have to say its been a good while since i had bullets wizzing by .
The idiot could have shot a kid a dog cow or horse or something of not only mine but maybe some other neighbors.

Do you have idiots like this down there down under lol

Tonyr
23-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Yeah.....we have crazy Americans living in OZ too mate! :laughing:

So....what did you do?

Shoot back....make it real interesting for the neighbour...or buy him a plane ticket to hell, ooops, iraq.

Mate I've read the threads on L.S , I'm not going to pry, but will say I hope you and your family are well, and hope your boy comes home safe soon.

Take care, and keep ducking!!!! :wave-hi:

odin
23-10-2004, 11:53 AM
Boy is in iraq tony ....daughters and wife are great doing will we getting ready to go to sicily ....maybe we might pop down to down under

Moe
23-10-2004, 06:58 PM
As a matter of fact this has happened to me too odin, we are in a semi rural area and there is a walking trail that winds through some wetlands and olive groves and anyways I was taking a peaceful walk there one day when all of a sudden KA BLAM... some fool fires a shotgun in my direction from behind some trees and pellets scattered all around me, I take cover then have a look over into the adjacent olive grove and this guy who I estimate to be about 100 years old is blasting away at the birds trying to pinch his olives... scared the **** out of me! :confused:
I was very angry about this and was going to call the police and complain ;dealers; when I got back home but once I had calmed down and had a beer I just wrote it off as another one of those "oh well **** happens" experiences. :i dunno:

GregG
24-10-2004, 09:48 PM
confused:
I was very angry about this and was going to call the police and complain ;dealers; when I got back home but once I had calmed down and had a beer I just wrote it off as another one of those "oh well **** happens" experiences. :i dunno:

Hey Moe did ya talk to the guy and say hey ya was lucky ya not up on man slaughter charges and take care next time. If ya say it nicely hopefully the guy or gal will be more careful next time. Because next time he might actually kill someone and then it is too late.
If you are worried about confrontiong the person at least write an anomymous letter to the person and drop it in their letterbox at night because the next time it could be death.

odin
25-10-2004, 12:22 PM
So....what did you do?

I left with my dog ..went got in my car, drove in from his front drive way ..Told the guy his 22 was putting me under fire....Dumb ass said .I DIDNT KNOW.
So put it like this he's now very aware of it.