PDA

View Full Version : A gift from one of america's best

odin
01-11-2004, 02:08 AM
A young man in the usmc fixed this plague along with about 4 or 6 others over this past summer .The story behind why he did it is at the wall in washington dc.The young man was with me last spring on a rainey almost surreal day.

He was good enough to write up a few poems and a beautifull letter to a three special men to me .One was a great uncle who's name is on the wall and whom he never knew in the flesh only from my memories .
Personal feelings aside this is but one reason i say the young people serveing today are the very best to ever to serve this country period end of story.
I thought id share this as it describes a little about charerter of a young man im very proud of.

Tonyr
01-11-2004, 08:01 AM
he is a special boy that lad of yours!
over in hell cleaning up the devil's mess...too many young people now wouldn't have the grit, no scateboard and weed, no serve country lol.

I love the bottom line in ya sig. too, LOL!

odin
02-11-2004, 12:44 PM
I have two nephews over there and a third nephew in basic training ...im very proud of all these young men...a few more scots fighting in more wars aint nothing new at all .

Wish i could take all there places ....the 4 young men are worth far more then me thats fo sho .

Tonyr
02-11-2004, 01:44 PM
well lets just hope we can find a way of resolving this mess over in hell-bent-terrorville so we can get our troops back home safely before anymore needlessly die due to the acts of those barbaric sick desert dickheads with sand for brains whose only purpose in life is to kill and die and say god made me do it!

The bastards should not be allowed to breed or something, seems terror is bred into them...watched the beheadings on internet, these bastards are cruel, slow and bloody, not like with swords fast and painless, just hope we can put an end to this mess, currently it looks like it isn't improving fast , now all we hear is how binny is gunna get pay back now...thought they caught him?

Probably let him go....victim of society or something....lol.

if with all of the 'allied' resources we can't find binny and his leaders and end this, then we best stop now cause it shows they are not losing.

then 'alied'....only a few countries even there now, other gutless chicken **** pricks went crying home wanting america, australia etc to fix it all up for them.

Tell ya, our govnt should get troops over into Bali too, those corrupt bastards, looks like they planted some dope on a sheiler now want to kill her, yet they plant drugs on tourists all the time, even the cops do! Time to clean those pricks up too....just our army is too small cause they don't enlist lazy arse youths any more.

Seems countries love the capital punishment game, well our countries should start doing it back to their citizens when they wrong in our countries. they come here run drugs, terrorise, rape etc and our law does nothing. it is their culture....like crap, in our country live by our laws, **** this world is in a mess!

Must of had too much sun this morning, all heated up! LOL!

:wave-hi: Jack....the gentler, kinder, sweeter, new age one amoungst us :aus-flag: 's :laughing:

odin
02-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Tony my son tells me the poles and brits are damn useless....they ****ing wont do nothing ....want to stay safe at base.

The italians are useless .....he said the mongolians and the aussies are the only one of the so called coliliction worth a damn ..he said they were both great fighting men.

The bulgerians get mixed reaction ....when pushed to shove they are fair in a fight.

**** em all i say ...get out and drop a nuclear bomb on their asses

Tonyr
02-11-2004, 02:06 PM
i think ya right mate....only way to win this is go bite it on the arse, stopped japan...it will stop these terror mongrels too.

how do ya tell the good iraqi's from the bad?

I thought they all hated us, but apparently not?

And I've heard a lot hate us and want us dead, others like our aid but hate us....and some actually like us...???

what is the go there?

Buggered if I know, I can't follow it....but our army's are too small to be wasted on scrub fighters like these cowards.

Is this binny that hard to find or are they not wanting to end this because of obvious money making benefits from this war, e.g oil, aid etc?

APS_QLD
02-11-2004, 06:17 PM
How longs is your lad there. Hope all make it back safe.

Brian

odin
14-11-2004, 09:52 AM
My sister's boy was badly wounded in the fighting and lost his arm .

Stuie
14-11-2004, 10:41 AM
My sister's boy was badly wounded in the fighting and lost his arm .
Odin
Hope he will be Ok despite his injuries.Send him all our best wishes.
Stuart
Sydney

Tonyr
15-11-2004, 07:39 AM
I'm sorry to hear the bad news Odin, lets hope for a fast and healthy recovery. Are we gunna win this damn war, what's the feedback from the field?

Good people are being hurt and killed by weirdos who get off on terror and violence, doesn't seem right to me, like it's all one big game to these iraqi extremests!

GregG
15-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Sorry to hear the news Odin it's always the young and innocent that get hurt not the ones who send them. I just hope that a quick peace can come of this, but I am not that confident.

Greg

odin
16-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Thanks everybody ,im at my sis's would like to stay longer.But the wife and daughters are not with me and i miss them to much .Going back to palermo wesnesday.

Yes its the young man who die's and get crippled up.I hope my nephew doesnt have to many psychological scars .

I dont know the right and wrongs any more all, i know is ive seen to many young men die and get crippled up ..TO TO MANY

sharon
16-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Very sad hope they all come back to you as safe and sound as they can. Yer would be tough to have people who are close to you out fighting. The least i can say is my thoughts are with you and stay proud. Sharon