PDA

View Full Version : Fishing

APS_QLD
01-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Well after a couple of years without wetting a line, knew as soon as i did i will want to go again, well guess what i am.

If anyone is interested i will be enjoying a few days at Somerset Dam from 25 - 28th November with a mate so if you want to come along and down a few ales, talk bullshi$ and SIMPLY relax send me a message and i answer any questions you may have.

Be good to put a face to some names. I know bad time of the year, what the hell we only live once.

The fish should be on fire as well :)

Brian

APS_QLD
01-11-2004, 07:34 PM
PS.

I may even scare up some rough bush tucker :) :). I believe camping does not mean simple tucker like snag in a bag. So I fired up a couple of legs of lambs with vegs for our first night of roughing it in the bush :D :D

mojo111
01-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Yeah its your turn to cook next time ya come up here mate. Ill dig a hole and ya can stick it in the ground KIWI style. :laughing: :laughing:

mick
01-11-2004, 11:13 PM
mmmmmmmmm! Looks good there Brian! Did ya missus show you how to do that! :laughing: hehe

APS_QLD
02-11-2004, 05:40 AM
What was that Mojo dig a hole and put the kiwi in it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :o :o. Have done it kiwi style dig hole, fire in the hole sheet tin, food, bags to cover food and cover.

Just remember where you dug the hole :laughing: :laughing:

Hahahaha no i cook all the roasts, hell i want it tasting good :frightene :frightene :eyes: :eyes: better log off just in case missus read it :laughing: :laughing:

Brian