PDA

View Full Version : Ouch I hope this hasnt happen to you

screwdriverphillips
03-11-2004, 08:59 PM
This actually happened to me a couple of weeks ago and may bring a tear to a few of you out there. Well after a good mowing day which I mow in shorts but that doesnt quite explain what happened to me I got home and my old fella was a bit itchy anyway went for a piss and in great horror theirs a bloody tick attached to my dick as i yelled in horror asking for first aid attention my wife came to attend me and remove the tick while laughing thou it wasnt that to me its quite funny when you mention after a few beers but it takes a few weeks to heal they love sucking blood.
screwdriverphillips
Ezy Mowing
Melros Mandurah WA :laughing: : :o :( :laughing:

mojo111
03-11-2004, 10:04 PM
You poor bugger. ouch!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: R.A.R.T.F.L.M.F.A.O.
Did she kiss it better. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

I better watch out because I free ball--------------no undies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

APS_QLD
03-11-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm lost for words ROFL ........ thats better than a whack in the jazzs with a nut while mowing.

Mind you the emotion would be close :frightene :frightene :eek: :eek: :frightene

Brian

mick
08-11-2004, 11:05 PM
How did I miss this thread?

What can I say...

I knew ticks were small but damn, are you sure it wasn't a lice or mite? ;)

At least with the swelling you can finally feel like a real man and take a p!ss standing up! :laughing:

It was the first mouth you've had on it hey and at least it swallowed! :confused:

It was the best *** you've ever had wasn't it!

What were you doing running through long grass naked? :frightene

I just got a tick collar for my dog but they dont come in microscopic!

Ok ok! Enough! :ebony: hehe

Rod
09-11-2004, 06:48 PM
My missus (now works with me) got one in her head one day, reckon it must of been a paralysis tick as she is now paralyzed from the waist down (Joke Ha Ha.)

Anyway, I call her "tick head" now.