PDA

View Full Version : Lawnsite.com Hello from sicilia

odin
28-11-2004, 11:31 AM
I wanted to give my thanks for all your kind well wishs.

Here is my new email addy...francesca7777777777@yahoo.it

Thanks for all your kind words mates

mick
29-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Thanks for popping in Jack. We all just wish you well with the loss mate!
I really dont know what else to say about it!

Just hope you guys are gettin on ok!

Tonyr
29-11-2004, 07:38 AM
G'Day Jack, mate, I can't really say anything different to Mick, he covered it well...keep in touch mate!

You have a lot of support from many blokes on lawnsite, Mac is keeping everything in order it seems.

So what is the feeling from the blokes protecting us...we gunna win this thing or what??

odin
02-12-2004, 11:31 PM
So what is the feeling from the blokes protecting us...we gunna win this thing or what??

What's all of your thoughts....iraq and the ragheads worth a young men's arms legs and lives....Whats all of your thoughts.

I feelin better we are going home for the christmas holidays to be with my family espeially my sis and her other kids.

My son and daughter in law have a girl on the way to be born ib this crazy world so thats some good news lately.

Im gonna start contest here everybody post what you think my son and his wife are gonna name the little lady when she arrives....bet none of ya will guess the name

mojo111
02-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Nuke The Bastards I Say??

Tonyr
03-12-2004, 07:14 AM
What he ^^^^^^^ said, one solution, Nuke em!

This has gone on long enough, too many people have died and not enough terror scum, we allies have been too pssive about this, time to take it to the last step, end it!

This will never end over there otherwise, just like Bali, Jamaca etc, if we don't sort that **** out it will get like mini iraq.