PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning lawnmowers

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
24-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I was reading a thread about mowing in wet conditions and it got me thinking,I hate having to clean the lawn mower.It is a royal pain in the butt.

Has any one got any good tips on making the job any easier? :i dunno:

Some mowers have a hose fitting on the decks, mine have a drainage hole where you can put the hose and I'm thinking of drilling and tapping it to put a hose fitting on. Any thoughts on this?

administrator
25-08-2009, 07:29 AM
High Pressure cleaner

63impala
25-08-2009, 07:33 AM
SO TRUE ADMIN!

High Pressure cleaner

administrator
25-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Tip .

You can claim as a tax deduction.

Also if your cutting a lawn that has lots of weeds and you are moving onto the next job that has no weeds would be a good idea to give it a clean b4 cutting ,we dont want weed seeds infecting that pristene lawn .

If you can afford one of the delux high presure cleaners extra work may come your way cleaning driveways ,houses etc .

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
25-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Tip .

You can claim as a tax deduction.

Also if your cutting a lawn that has lots of weeds and you are moving onto the next job that has no weeds would be a good idea to give it a clean b4 cutting ,we dont want weed seeds infecting that pristene lawn .

If you can afford one of the delux high presure cleaners extra work may come your way cleaning driveways ,houses etc .

If they (seeds) infect that pristene lawn doesn't that mean more money when we have to do spraying ;frosty;

What is the story with using pressure cleaners in melbourne if your a contractor with the water restrictions?

administrator
25-08-2009, 07:07 PM
oh dear there is one in every street lol

As for water retrictions i dont know when you find out post it lol