PDA

View Full Version : ILMCOA Stickers work

APS_QLD
02-12-2004, 09:15 PM
I spotted one roaming around today i believe it was Craig Mowing Service. They do stand out so must get off my ass and get some.

Brian

mojo111
02-12-2004, 11:29 PM
I spotted one roaming around today i believe it was Craig Mowing Service. They do stand out so must get off my ass and get some.

Brian

Hey Brian :wave-hi: mate I don't need any more advertiseing (no stickers no avertiseing on my truck)
got to much work now ;) gonna have to pull the add out of the paper to stop the phone ringing. Dam I hate that. :dean:

Alex Callaghan
03-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Hey Brian :wave-hi: mate I don't need any more advertiseing (no stickers no avertiseing on my truck)
got to much work now ;) gonna have to pull the add out of the paper to stop the phone ringing. Dam I hate that. :dean:

It's called subcontracting ;)

Hehe

Mojo.........I subi out a bit of stuff mate and It's like putting a part timmer on but there's no worries with work cover, super etc.
I'ts a good way to take on those extra jobs that you wouldn't even contemplate on your own but without all the hassels of a full or casual employee.
Just finding good guys that can do a bangup job is the issue but once you've found them they are worth thier wait in gold.

Brain

They do look the goods from what I've seen!
If I was a member I'd have them on the trailer.
Very proffesional looking.
But I just don't need anything like that at this stage; especialy with the up n downs I'm going through at the moment!! :rolleyes:

APS_QLD
03-12-2004, 05:56 AM
It was not so much as advertising i was meaning. The fact it was easy to pick out another person from this site is all with the stickers on thier vehicle and trailer. :D

As for work Mojo i took a 3 month commitment for advertising at half price and it ends this month sometime. I am looking at dropping it as i have heaps of work and i have been passing on the contacts to another member from here. :wave-hi: :wave-hi:

Brian