PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Brian (APS)

Ebony
07-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Happy Birthday,

Hope you have a fantastic Day and many many more to follow.

Ebony

Topcat
07-12-2004, 07:36 AM
All the best of your birthday, Brian

Enjoy your day....then enjoy a great 47th year :)

Tonyr
07-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Yeah what they said ya plonka! LOL!

47 eh? Crikey that's old!! You really that ancient???
Bloody old dinosoar....ahhhhh, the ol' old age pension just around the corner eh? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I can't believe you are "that" old....so you still got ya 1st car....horse-n-carriage LOL!

Was the wheel square or round when you were a young fella?

Were the bears bad back in ya day?? :laughing:

Hey, bet those o-l-d lawnmowers were good eh? :p

Goats! LOL! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry mate...couldn't resist! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tonyr
07-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey I just realised.....you are the same age as EBONY!

She's seen the odd century come and go too, but she is 30 years younger than Dean, so I gues yas both have some go in yas left LOL, LOL, LOL!

OK, OK, Better go do a quote before I get stuck on here any longer!

Ebony
07-12-2004, 10:30 AM
I thought your version of my age had me more around 49 Tony? :i dunno: You are getting soft in your old age!

mick
07-12-2004, 10:58 AM
I thought your version of my age had me more around 49 Tony? :i dunno: You are getting soft in your old age!

At one stage it was about 52 from memory! Getting closer I reckon! Probably 55 or so! :laughing:

Happy Birthday Brian!

I'm surrounded by old codgers/biddies! :i dunno:

Tonyr
07-12-2004, 11:00 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ahhhhh, you lot are a worry....and ya all bloody old!
Bunch of oldies and an oldette! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :ebony:

mick
07-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Well, come on! Only Alex and I are under "cough" 37!

You lot are all fossils! :i dunno:

Ebony
07-12-2004, 11:19 AM
haha, It's was 52 at one stage, you are correct Mick

mick
07-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Yeah, 2 years ago! You must be 54 by now! hehe

Alex Callaghan
07-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Hope ya have a purla of a day Brian!!

You'r old mate....heee...........Old enough to be my Dad :laughing:

Yeh Mick...........It's like old fart central here.

Happy B'day Brian!!

Tonyr
07-12-2004, 02:01 PM
Ha Ha Ha, the poor old bloke will get really depressed when he reads this thread! ;frosty; ;frosty;

Then again he can only blame himself for getting so bloody old! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ahhhhh, least he ain't as old as Dean....now that is past it, very fossilised! ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

I think the grey army is amoungst us!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK, OK, I'm outa 'ere!

No, don't throw ya falsies at me either! Talkin false teeth BTW! :laughing: :laughing:

sharon
07-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Happy b day to you Brian. Hope you have a great day and an even better year ahead. :russ: :russ: Oh i am also under 37 mick 1968 was a great year. :russ: sharon

mick
07-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Oh i am also under 37 mick 1968 was a great year. :russ: sharon

Yes it was. Its a pitty women age faster than guys though! :dean: hehe

A few good people came out of that year! :russ:
What month is ya B'day Sharon!

mojo111
07-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Happy birthday mate :)
have plenty of rum.
Coz i'm having one for ya right now :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers mate.

sharon
07-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Yes it was. Its a pitty women age faster than guys though! :dean: hehe

A few good people came out of that year! :russ:
What month is ya B'day Sharon!

Some people age faster not me i can get away with being 20 something. :russ: Born in Feb. Sharon

mick
07-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Some people age faster not me i can get away with being 20 something. :russ: Born in Feb. Sharon

That what they all say! :i dunno: Stop kidding yourselves! :eek:

Your older than me you old tart! :wave-hi:

Just kidding, about the tart anyway! ;)

peter
07-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Happy Birthday Brian and i agree with sharon 68 was a great year !

APS_QLD
07-12-2004, 11:24 PM
All i can say is .......... at least i was thought of :) :) as for 47, fossil and grey army geeeezzzzzzzzzz i feel so much hmmmmmmm better, now, with all those well meaning and caring comments your all just a bunch of S.N.A.Gs (Sensitive New Age Guys & Gals).

Here i was, early rise this morning (no, not that, get yeah minds out of the gutter) I was excited and feeling fantastic with a spring in the step, glint in the eye checking out the leader of the opposition :D :D, and i was informed to be home early with a smile :D :D :cheer: :cheer: .

I was even more excited, now, and the glint was sparkling with anticipation. Arriving home to be greated with, where going out, get cleaned up and dressed (damn). Mother in Law, Sister in Law and of course the Battle Commander :rolleyes: :cool: are taking me out, how much better can my day get :i dunno:. I survive the dinner "JUST" cab home, brain to legs "legs don't fail me now" don't falter and make me fall ass of tit and give ammo to the opposition. Sakely at home wife goes to bed i pour another rum to sooth the nerves. "Legs to brain" tell ass to find chair and sit down before legs force the issue.

I log on here after surviving dinner, still breathing with motion and i've turned overnight from a aussie stud to a 47 year old grey fossil, is there no justice, now i'm depressed, wife asleep, pissed, and i realise i'm 47 not 46 :frightene :frightene :o.

Think i'll go to bed i'm feeling old and exhausted. Even worse i get verballed by a Hervey Bay Weed Smokin Goat Jockey :p :p

Nah all cool :) :) had a great day and thanks for the wishes and i do hope its another good year. Now if only the rain would stop I may even get some work done, so much work so little time.

The new Age Guy

Brian

Alex Callaghan
07-12-2004, 11:28 PM
All i can say is .......... at least i was thought of :) :) as for 47, fossil and grey army geeeezzzzzzzzzz i feel so much hmmmmmmm better, now, with all those well meaning and caring comments your all just a bunch of S.N.A.Gs (Sensitive New Age Guys & Gals).

Here i was, early rise this morning (no, not that, get yeah minds out of the gutter) I was excited and feeling fantastic with a spring in the step, glint in the eye checking out the leader of the opposition :D :D, and i was informed to be home early with a smile :D :D :cheer: :cheer: .

I was even more excited, now, and the glint was sparkling with anticipation. Arriving home to be greated with, where going out, get cleaned up and dressed (damn). Mother in Law, Sister in Law and of course the Battle Commander :rolleyes: :cool: are taking me out, how much better can my day get :i dunno:. I survive the dinner "JUST" cab home, brain to legs "legs don't fail me now" don't falter and make me fall ass of tit and give ammo to the opposition. Sakely at home wife goes to bed i pour another rum to sooth the nerves. "Legs to brain" tell ass to find chair and sit down before legs force the issue.

I log on here after surviving dinner, still breathing with motion and i've turned overnight from a aussie stud to a 47 year old grey fossil, is there no justice, now i'm depressed, wife asleep, pissed, and i realise i'm 47 not 46 :frightene :frightene :o.

Think i'll go to bed i'm feeling old and exhausted. Even worse i get verballed by a Hervey Bay Weed Smokin Goat Jockey :p :p

Nah all cool :) :) had a great day and thanks for the wishes and i do hope its another good year. Now if only the rain would stop I may even get some work done, so much work so little time.

The new Age Guy

Brian

RAFLMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't worry mate!
Thats what happens ya get old and (cough) cark it ;frosty;

Hope ya had a buety Brain and as they say "many more to come"

Yep........Tony's a hippy from way back!
That cup holder on his goat........aghhh toro is actually a bong holder!

LAY OFF THE CONES TONY :wave-hi: ;frosty;

mick
07-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Have to agree with Alex about the...RAFLMAO :laughing: :laughing:

Man, you have a way with words!

Unforunatey, your *** life sounds like mine, and you have 11 years on me! (so to speak :o )

hehe

Rain! Look what we have coming! :Rain:

Ebony
08-12-2004, 05:24 AM
Brian thanks for the laugh. :laughing: That was to funny !

Glad you had a good day :)

Ebony

Viceroy
08-12-2004, 07:11 AM
I better put a post up saying Happy Birthday cause now i dont know what state you were in when i called. :laughing:
It was great working with you last week and looking forward to the future.
Happy Birthday
P.S Iam only 31 feel 41 with 3 kids. Na the Minister for Finance and Defence says iam her 4th child

Tonyr
08-12-2004, 07:32 AM
HA HA HA HA Brian, That was the best laugh in ages, very well written! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Too Funny....not bad for an old kodger! ;frosty;

Have an easy day now ya hear, off to lawn bowls again this arvo mate?? ;frosty; ;frosty;

Love your sense of humour, cracks me up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

APS_QLD
08-12-2004, 09:38 AM
The morning afterrrrrr so this is what its like to be 46 ......hmmmmmm 47 + 1 :o :o ............. Amazing what a difference day makes, yesterday i had a spring and a sparkle which as i lay in bed staring at the spinning ceiling :frightene i see has been replaced with glazed eyes and faded vision :o and this strage feeling today is going to be a long day.

I now understand the meaning of "I'm in two minds" as i try and gather enough brain matter to make a informed decision. I know this is a small matter as i now hear voices :frightene. A little sweet voice says, legs be good chaps "get up and lets get going", within a nano second there is a stabbing pain in the brain, and this loud voice say WTFs going on :frightene :frightene :frightene as a second voice screams out, look what yeah done now, everything was fine apart from a bit of spinning, but eyes fixed that, they shut.

But no you wanted movement, now we are in a cold sweat eyes are watering, mouth feels like it licked out the kitty litter and throat is dry as a dead dingos donger and feels like its been cut, stomach thinks we did lick out the kitty litter and wishes the throat was cut, bowels are in all sorts of problems and in various stages of alert and are undesided wheather to sit, stand or both and i cannot feel the legs.

Now lets get this straight shi@ for brains today is smart brain day and i'm in control so there will be no unnessassay movement I have declared this a Brian holiday so no further thoughts are required.

:frightene :frightene :o :o :frightene theres a coo and a change in command, bowels, have taken over :eek: :eek: :eyes: OH MY GOD .....................BUCKET .....now theres more movement than a one legged belly dancer :frightene :eek: :eek: :eyes: and everything is running like 2nd hand victa....... i'm going to dieeeeeee

rest in peace guy :o :o

Tonyr
08-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Mate, you are too funny....Hope ya head spins and hurts ya wally!

I know how ya feel all to well! s-u-f-f-e-r!

Topcat
08-12-2004, 12:07 PM
I was born in that great year of 1968.

Now I'm 36 :rolleyes: , what does a 47 y.o bloke look like :laughing:

mojo111
08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Not a bad read Brian R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last Saturday 4th. my niece had her 17th birthday here. had a band that was f##*@loud but realy good.
200+ partyheads. N0 a$$holes, all well behaved ( sort of )

Pulled the pin at 2am and sent them all home, made the ones to drunk to do anything sleep in some tent's out back in the bush :p :p
In the morning they had to go round and clean up while I had my cuppa coffe and watched :wave-hi: :p :p :laughing: Because
I killed 1.25 bottle of rum that night and gave a good nuge on the bottle of O.P rum aswell.
Next morning not bad head ok but body was a wreck absolutely STUFFED :laughing: :laughing: dam I hate that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The minde was willing but-------

Ebony
08-12-2004, 04:31 PM
You're all a worry! :p