PDA

View Full Version : GreenX Qld

mick
12-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Got a letter the other day that theres going to be a GreenX next Oct 12,13,14 at the RNA Showgrounds, Brissy!

Alex Callaghan
12-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Got the same letter mate.

Can't got wrong with that!!
$hit load better than holding it in Melbourne!

Lookin forward!

mick
12-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Yep, should be good!
I'm impressed they thought of poor old QLD. Good time of year too, not to hot.
Those southerners would know what hit em! :laughing:

Alex Callaghan
23-12-2004, 08:22 PM
So is this an ivitation for everyone to set up their swags on ya front lawn in Oct next year mate :D

mick
23-12-2004, 08:32 PM
So is this an ivitation for everyone to set up their swags on ya front lawn in Oct next year mate :D

As long as I dont have to drive and I get supplied with all bourbon I can drink.....

YES! hehe

NO DOGS!........... Alex! heeeee :i dunno:

Alex Callaghan
23-12-2004, 09:28 PM
As long as I dont have to drive and I get supplied with all bourbon I can drink.....

YES! hehe

NO DOGS!........... Alex! heeeee :i dunno:

So GreenX 05'.............Micks place, a sixer of wild turkey and bring as many dogs as ya can! :wave-hi:

Sounds tops!

GregG
23-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Hey don't ya reckon its a bad time of the year. Winter is the quiet time for garden/landscape/mowing types, so why not hold it in late winter say August then when we have time to browse and to order for the busy summer season.

mick
24-12-2004, 11:53 PM
Hey don't ya reckon its a bad time of the year. Winter is the quiet time for garden/landscape/mowing types, so why not hold it in late winter say August then when we have time to browse and to order for the busy summer season.

Who's got money in Winter? :i dunno: Not me for 1!

Alex! You got it half right but if anyone brings a dog, it gets put directly into lock up, does not pass go, does not collect $200. I am judge and jury and my decision is final. :frightene

I have 3 empty dog pens down stairs and they will only get bread and water if there lucky. :ebony: Any rowdiness will result in a flogging which may or may not result in a death in custody! (shhhh Can I say that?) :confused:

Nooses will be freely available to those dogs that think ther better off :ebony: !

But other than that, your welcome! :wave-hi: