PDA

View Full Version : What do you drink ??

Viceroy
28-12-2004, 11:13 PM
What do you have to drink when you get home after a hard day in the sun ??

Tonyr
29-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Beer over 'ere mate, either Hahn premium lights, or XXXX gold's...
at least 6 is needed after the average day, big days need even bigger drinks LOL!

Alex Callaghan
29-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Beer man 'ere.

Melbourne Bitter and my second choice would be XXXX Bitter.

Used to drink heaps of O.P rum when I was youger then I caught the Bundy Bug and it became a real issue for me.
You know your drinking to much when you buy a 4 pack of OP at 10:30am everyday and knock back 2 of em and go and work. Lunch time sink the other 2 and then head down the pub for an early knock off at about 3:30/4:00.
I managed to keep that up for about 6 or 7 months. lol
The kicker is I was tree lopping with a mate at the time.

Since then I've only had the odd Dark n Stormy or Dry n Lime.
Don't want the Bundy Bug again!

I'll stick with liquid gold thanks :D

odin
30-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Whats the bubdy bug?

---------------------

Down East Beast :cheer:

APS_QLD
30-12-2004, 06:38 AM
All i can say if the bundy bug gets you real bad ....... the following morning starts off overcast and you pray a lot :help: :help:

Bunderburg rum and lots of it in various forms is the bundy bug. When the bear gets a grip on yeah your in for a rough ride.

I had one the other day infact........ thanks to Viceroy ........ I've scared that 40 pounder and it was overcast the next day and i made it to the small room of prayer pleased to say no praying was required :) :)

Brian

Viceroy
30-12-2004, 07:27 AM
This is the product Odin.
Or go to www.bundabergrum.com.au
yum yum :aus-flag:

Tonyr
30-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Yep, nice drop!

Shame they stopped selling the Bundy Black though, this was #1 stuff, really cleans the worms outa ya!

The new stuff substituting it, yuck, may as well go back to the standard gear....what's the go with the Black anyway? They making more exporting it or have they actually run out?

Do any of you alco's have troubles next day when you drink Bundy and beer the night before?

Even beer and wine knocks me....but I'm fine if I stick to one type of brain cell killer...getting old! :laughing:

Alex Callaghan
30-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Do any of you alco's have troubles next day when you drink Bundy and beer the night before?

Yeh mate...........I usually take a dump and it's as black as the night and it's got a nice head on it :laughing:
Looks a bit like a Guiness with floaty bits in it :eek:

I don't like mixing me drinks!!
Too many bad experiances :(

Odin, Bundy is a pretty different as far as drinks go and the effects they give you.
Like when you drink Tequila...........it's a different sort of pis$ed if ya know what I mean?
Well bundy is a whole different kettle of fish all toghether............Especially the O.P (over proof)!!!!
When ya get hooked on bundy Rum you turn into a blabering ball of rum scented sweat. Have trouble stringing scentences together and are generally a load of crap 24/7.
Spent 6 months of my life like that.
I had the bundy bug..............It's like a disease!
Not the go me ol mate!

Viceroy
02-01-2005, 11:24 PM
97 views of this post and only 13 votes.
Come on Guys and girls you just need to click a button.
:( :( :(

APS_QLD
03-01-2005, 07:56 AM
:laughing: :laughing: lets not get all excited now Viceroy many have to make a major decision, not only what they drink, but which button to push :D :D.

Brian

Tonyr
03-01-2005, 09:18 AM
ha ha, good one mate! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :D :eek:

mick
03-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Well looks like I'm the only Bourbon drinker here.
Truth is, I'll drink what evers in the fridge.
Hopefully bourbon though!

collingwood
03-01-2005, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=Alex Callaghan]

Yeh mate...........I usually take a dump and it's as black as the night and it's got a nice head on it :laughing:
Looks a bit like a Guiness with floaty bits in it :eek:

Ahhh.......thanks for sharing Alex but....um....too much information :frightene :frightene ... I'm trying to eat a sanga at the moment.

Lindy

Alex Callaghan
03-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Ahhh.......thanks for sharing Alex but....um....too much information :frightene :frightene ... I'm trying to eat a sanga at the moment.

Lindy

I could take a pic for ya next time I drop one if ya want!

Howd that sanga go down ol mate?

I though you'd all want to hear about my dumps :i dunno:

:russ:

Alex Callaghan
03-01-2005, 06:47 PM

Lindy

:russ:

GregG
03-01-2005, 09:09 PM
I luv a beer usually Tooheys Old or if feeling rich Cooper Pale Ale.

collingwood
03-01-2005, 10:21 PM
[QUOTE=Alex Callaghan]

Ta love... but I think I'll pass on the pic...... Feeling a little queasy... Gotta a bit of heat stroke today, also had to remove about 8 very smelly wet, & worm/maggot infested dog cr@ps from a lawn today before I could mow it :frightene :frightene How's that for gross!!! Reading about your black dumps has just topped off a perfect day. :)

Lindy

mick
03-01-2005, 10:27 PM
had to remove about 8 very smelly wet, & worm/maggot infested dog cr@ps from a lawn today before I could mow it
--------------

At least you didnt hit it with the trimmer! :i dunno: :p

APS_QLD
03-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I don't mow dog **** .... i just mow around it don't give a shi$ if a few piles of uncut grass are about. If asked i state the fact i mow grass ......... not ****.

Of course as the owner of the dog you are most welcomed to pick it up so i can mow :D :D.

Brian

GregG
05-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Does not worry me on a ride on it will throw it at least 20m onto a wall or outdorr furniture.

mowing_girl
15-07-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm a mr walker fan myself, mark like his rum or wild turkey, and we both don't mind a beer its the most refreshing after a hard day at work, VB and I'm a tooheys new drinker, he can't help it if he has no taste :D

:laughing: I'm enjoying reading your posts, the AGB - after grog bog seams to have been the winner in this post :laughing:

I do my best not to drink before a big day at work, cause i'm in my naughty forties now and the hang over is so so so so BAD :frightene and i hate work the next day, when i'm silly enough to do it hummmm and i am that silly some times :ebony: its a ***** !!!

Hope all who drink get the chance to endulge this weekend be safe

Smiles

Hustler
06-10-2007, 11:11 PM
goood chardoney good stuff 30 dollar bottle

cadase
07-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Mainly Amber

63impala
07-10-2007, 07:01 AM
Ted goda love the taste.

twin_cities_lawncare
07-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Non-alcoholic drinks after a hard day's work are on the list more often than not, but if we have something alcoholic it's usually a mixed drink - scotch & ginger ale for the man and vodka & orange for me...and lots of ice!!!

bb1
07-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Gotta be a Bundy, or a good quality Red :) :) :) :)

Sandgroper
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I will have a Carlton Mid Strenght or three, or maybe some top shelf stuff like Emu Bitter.

The best beer i have tasted is Cascade Draught from Tasmania.

dan1312
07-10-2007, 11:25 PM
scotch and coke for me. wont drink beer unless its from a tap or maybe a real cold vb stubby but not out of a can. dont know why but i just cant stomach it :confused:

Lancat
07-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Not much of a drinker but i do like Cascade Light and the odd Jim Bean & DRy

heggie
11-10-2007, 03:14 PM
just got home and had a ice cool sol hmmmmmmm

mowjoman
16-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Carlton Draught for me. Mmmmmmm...mothers milk. Some of my mates reckon I look like the guy off the Carlton Draught add that breaks into dance to apply for a job at the brewrey.....Jeez, just because I drink the stuff....and have a beard...and slightly overweight, (oh yes and like to dress up in spandex) :laughing: :laughing: :russ: