PDA

View Full Version : Hearing Aids

MikeS
17-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I have just been fitted for my first set of hearing aids at 40 :( , I have mid frequency nerve deafness (nothing to do with my lawn work).

Just wanted to let everyone know what can be done nowadays, I got a added extra of a remote/Bluetooth option so I can answer my iphone hands free and the sound gets pumped into my hearing aids.

great for on the roads or if I am at home and a client rings I can be in the next room and answer without issue.

Works the same for most music players and phones with Bluetooth capabilities also got an attachment of the TV my own personal volume - take that screaming kids!

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
17-09-2009, 05:56 PM
I hear what your saying MikeS ;) I had to say it. But seriously I always wear ear muffs now too many years in a factory environment with out hearing protection and lots of load music have taken there toll on my ears as well.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
17-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I hear what your saying MikeS ;) I had to say it. But seriously I always wear ear muffs now too many years in a factory environment with out hearing protection and lots of load music have taken there toll on my ears as well.

Yeah im hearing you sought of too many years in load night clubs bouncing

Glenofcarwoola
17-09-2009, 08:49 PM
How cool is that, a bluetooth hearing aid. All I need next is a blue tooth voice box incase I get throat cancer.

Islandhead
19-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Sorry to hear about the hearing probs. But what an awesome piece of tech it is. I didn't realise hearing aids were so advanced these days. They've come a long way obviously. Hope it works ok for you :)