PDA

View Full Version : Massage

collingwood
04-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey all

Just wondering does anyone go to a massage therapist or get massage to relieve all their sore muscles after some hard yakka on the mower or do yas just have another beer & try to forget about it? I'm sure there are lots of you with crook backs & shoulders.

Anyone know how much a professional massage costs per hour in their area these days? (no...not the G string, stiletto's & hand relief type either) :laughing:

I was a massage therapist for about 4 years (in one of my previous lives) & am thinking of taking it back up again to supplement my income in winter.

Lindy

Alex Callaghan
04-01-2005, 05:46 PM
(no...not the G string, stiletto's & hand relief type either) :laughing:

Is there anouther kind? :i dunno:

Can't say I've ever paid for a massage...........I take the have anouther beer and forget approach!
If it's a real shocker I'll go'a radox bath and a bita dencorub.
L/scape is what really dose me over!

APS_QLD
04-01-2005, 06:22 PM
I figured there was only one type as well Alex :i dunno: , of course if the "minister of war" :boxer: :boxer: :boxer: finds out i'm getting releif elsewhere :dean: :dean: :boxer: :boxer: ;dealers; ;dealers; :dean: I will need more than a massage, and then she will hurt me :sad: :sad:.

No cannot help you there lindy,

Brian

GregG
05-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Massages are great, I mean the legit ones.
When I was doing ironman triathlons I used to get one every fortnight and it soothed the muscles.

Another goood massage is a outdoor heated spa, not the toy bath ones but the big ones. In me last house I had one and it was great for muscle soreness. It also had other benefits that the missus and I enjoyed. Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!!!!

Viceroy
06-01-2005, 07:36 AM
My Message about Massage must have been taken off.
It said " That yes i have had a massage before but you will have to guess what type "
Oh well.
On the next post i was going to say about the great place at Westfield Chermside. I got one on the lead up to xmas.
You sit on this sant type thing and the machine does your feet while a person guy or girl does sholders neck and back etc.
It was good.
Ta
Paul