PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Greg, the Goat God! :)

Tonyr
07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Mate, I didn't know you were soooooo freaking old mate! ??

Crikey, you are up their with Brian and Dean and Stuey....ever heard of ''the grey army?"

LOL, LOL, just kidding mate, the rain is getting to me!

Oh well, you may be ancient, but ya got a coooooool mower mate!

Hope ya have a great day, hope that goat is still outperforming for ya too!

Happy birthday ya plonka! LOL!

Viceroy
07-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Happy Birthday Greg.
Gees 41
Hope you have a great day.
Ta
Paul

GregG
07-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks me old and young matey's

I am not that old at 41 I am only at the 1/2 way mark at least and when I get settled down in this job I want to get back in training and maybe do some more triathlons and maybe another Ironman and when I am 65 I want to walk to Everest Base Camp.

I still have a lot of living to do.

The Grand Poo Bah

APS_QLD
07-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Fu$$ that ............ a few more years i want to be fishing, drinking watching cricket and wild ***, maybe not in that order :D :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Running up a mountain is not even in the sights, but good luck on your path :) :) :)

Brian

GregG
07-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Fu$$ that ............ a few more years i want to be fishing, drinking watching cricket and wild ***, maybe not in that order :D :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Running up a mountain is not even in the sights, but good luck on your path :) :) :)

Brian

With fitness comes the ability for wild ***, its just that you need 2 to tango that are bith capable, so I have set the exercise bike up in the garage for the missus.

Topcat
07-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Happy Birthday

Ya old bugger ;frosty; At your age don't worry about ***, just make sure you can keep your hear. LOL

The bit about ***, it's overrated - ;) mowing all day puts ya to sleep early..lol :dean:

mick
07-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Fu$$ that ............ a few more years i want to be fishing, drinking watching cricket and wild ***,
Brian

Mate, you aint seen you d!ck in 10 years! Good luck with that! :i dunno:

hehe

Couldnt resist! :ebony:

mick
07-01-2005, 11:13 PM
With fitness comes the ability for wild ***, its just that you need 2 to tango that are bith capable, so I have set the exercise bike up in the garage for the missus.

LMOA! Now thats good! haaa

Ebony
08-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Better late then never (I just got back from 5 days on the murray)

Happy Birthday Greg

mojo111
09-01-2005, 08:11 AM
Happy birthday Greg. 41 :wave-hi:

But we can still outlast thoes 25 year old pups :laughing: :laughing:

With age comes more stamina IMO
Cheers ;)

Alex Callaghan
09-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Bit late but happy b'day ya ol codger!

Hope ya had a good day ol mate.