PDA

View Full Version : Web Site / search engines !!!

Gordon Gekko
31-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi All,

Just been playing around with my new website and thought i better start getting it onto some search engines (any tips????)

Anyway, i thought i would google silkwood garden care.....and what does it come up with???????

THIS FORUM, WARTS AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if someone saw my trailer with silkwood garden care on the side and thought, i will google that guy to see if he can do some work for me..............and they find my posts on this forum (talking about rates etc.......)

Well, you get what i am saying...............

I think its time to change my forum name :i dunno:

Jay

Fred's mowing
31-10-2009, 07:36 PM
I do recall saying something about going 4 the jugular :frightene , but everyone knows Im just a joker :laughing: ...........right :frightene .
Cheers Dean.

Fred's mowing
31-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Google mine, then go to the bottom of the page!
Cheers Dean.

redbackmowing
31-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi All,

Just been playing around with my new website and thought i better start getting it onto some search engines (any tips????)

Anyway, i thought i would google silkwood garden care.....and what does it come up with???????

So if someone saw my trailer with silkwood garden care on the side and thought, i will google that guy to see if he can do some work for me..............and they find my posts on this forum (talking about rates etc.......)

Jay

mines about 7 down the list. my name was mentioned in a posting. it has been mentioned before. i may change mine too. just so it doesn't affect my listing. although i think reading through all my posts would be a bit boring to a non-lawnie. plus going off like a second hand victa doesn't look good to potential customers. keeping it civil should help. may go with spidey or just red back?

a grass act
31-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Just googles mine as well, I dont get a go to page 2. Ill keep it in mind though in the posts

Adamandeves, all those creams and lubricants can only help chaffing.

redbackmowing
01-11-2009, 05:39 PM
How do I change my user name???

Cheers

Jay

i was hoping you would know :laughing: maybe admin can change it or need to re-register??? i went through the options but couldn't see any controls to do it. :i dunno:

Gordon Gekko
01-11-2009, 05:46 PM
mines about 7 down the list. my name was mentioned in a posting. it has been mentioned before. i may change mine too. just so it doesn't affect my listing. although i think reading through all my posts would be a bit boring to a non-lawnie. plus going off like a second hand victa doesn't look good to potential customers. keeping it civil should help. may go with spidey or just red back?

How do I change my user name???

Cheers

Jay

ian
01-11-2009, 09:21 PM
i'm not sure but i think you may have to make a request to the admin i know it can be changed because nev changed his name from nev to hustler a while ago so i would suggest sending a pm to the admin with the name you would like ,i believe that your old posts will be changed to the new name as well in the same fashion as when you make changes to your sig line or avatar

glassngrass
02-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Hi All,

Jay
You might recall Admin also advising us, that as this forum is open to public, Workcover, Tax Office ,Police and others also have access.

Some of us have been publicly testifying against ourselves for all the naughty things we've been doing.