PDA

View Full Version : HEDGE TRIMMER McCULLOCH

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
06-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Has any one seen one of these before and or used one. If so can they tell me are they good or not worth wasting money on.

mbmows
06-11-2009, 09:07 PM
G'day Tender, have used one before but found it not to give the best cut. Personally have bought a Tanaka and have given it plenty of grief and in 3 months has given me no issues and always starts first go. Swivel handle is also great on larger hedges. Hope this helps. MB

Fred's mowing
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Tender, if u r doing more than a couple of hedges & u have a multi tool, definately go the hedger attachment. The ergonomics really have to be considered. Your back will thank you! Small hedge cutters only ever win in tight situations.
Cheers Dean.

ian
06-11-2009, 10:52 PM
if your after a cheapy i would suggest the pope, heavy but seems to be quite good but for a true pro i would suggest spending the money and would recommend the tanaka or shindaiwa much lighter and therefore easier to use over a long period of time

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
07-11-2009, 06:11 AM
if your after a cheapy i would suggest the pope, heavy but seems to be quite good but for a true pro i would suggest spending the money and would recommend the tanaka or shindaiwa much lighter and therefore easier to use over a long period of time

I had a braumer ag oe and loved it did many a hedges with it over the last 5 months but the cord was getting stuck out any way took the pull part off and instead of just realing it in like i had done the last 4 times i left it off and the flywheel caught a branch snapping the white piece that hooked on to the starter pully. now it wont start as that white bit must have grabbed it. I need a decent hedger but dont have much cash at all between rates 2 weeks ago 4 big jobs that havent paid up yet and 2 lots of rego are due. plus electricity.

NLALM
07-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Iv'e said it before and now I'll say it again don't buy junk. If you haven't got the money save up it will be cheaper in the long run.No ebay crap or chinese rubbish. Theres heaps of good gear around if you want to do a great job buy good gear.

63impala
07-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Weight don't bother me just makes you stronger, Think of the boys in WW2 that had to hump the B.A.R around thats a solid pease of metal. {Browning Automatic Rifle}

63impala
07-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Every morning I have to lift something heavy just to hang a piss... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Stripes
07-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Every morning I have to lift something heavy just to hang a piss... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why do you have such a heavy toilet seat??? :russ:

63impala
07-11-2009, 03:02 PM
You burned me well there stripes lol lol