PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Giveaway

administrator
19-02-2006, 10:32 AM
MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

The Property Care Forum will be giving away a small gift to a member of this forum.

MONEY MONEY MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS
IS UP FOR GRABS
SPECIAL 3 MONTHS OF POSTING WILL BE JUDGED ON CONTENT AND AMOUNT OF POSTS AND THE VIBE OF THE POSTS

We will annouce the winner on the 20TH DECEMBER just in time for santa 2007.
To be in the draw you must be an active member and have contributed to the forum with at least fifteen posts within that period of the draw
We value our members and offer this small gesture as a way of thanks for your participation.

We look forward to hearing from you

haireyscarie
08-02-2007, 11:20 AM
wow ..
thanks
top place to have a chat..
when it picks up for me i WILL be join the group myself :russ:

Shepparton Lawn Care
08-02-2007, 10:59 PM
If by joining up as a member, you haven't saved bucket loads of money on insurances and parts,here is just another reason to join up . Proud and paid up!!!. (might also have discovered that I didn't have a post in this month!-got to be in it to win it ) :laughing: :laughing:

administrator
08-02-2007, 11:01 PM
lol love the country sense of humour :ebony:

administrator
17-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Congratulations to Hairyscarie you have won this months giveaway the Whirlwind Wizard please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au :wave-hi:

haireyscarie
17-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Congratulations to Hairyscarie you have won this months giveaway the Whirlwind Wizard please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au :wave-hi:
oh my GOD ..
i cant belive that i won something
how cool thanks .
to every 1
ps thanks again to you all ..

administrator
31-03-2007, 08:40 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

Goes to MRS HMS you have won this months giveaway the HEAVY DUTY CHAINSAW BAG please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au :aus-flag:

If you havent laid down a post you cant win :wave-hi:

Mrs HMS
31-03-2007, 10:01 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG I won!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

That's so excellent. Tell you after the couple of months we've had (for various reasons) this has just made my day.

Thanks Indimowing. You give freely of your time and efforts to this industry and provide an invaluable service to everyone out there giving it a go (or even thinking about giving it a go).

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :wave-hi:

Wggc
31-03-2007, 06:47 PM
well done mrs hms :wave-hi: it's nice to have a win now n then :)

Wggc
05-04-2007, 07:41 PM
cool admin :wave-hi: wish they made these years ago !! lol ( collapsable saftey cone ) save a load of space esp in a mowing trailer ;frosty; good luck 2 all :)

Mrs HMS
19-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks admin, I forgot to let you know I received my chainsaw bag last week...it's a good one.

I'm still very stoked to have won.

Thanks again. :wave-hi:

administrator
20-04-2007, 09:45 AM
NEW RULES DONT YOU JUST LOVE RULES

MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

The Property Care Forum will be giving away a small gift to a member of this forum.

The all new Collapsable Safey Cone which includes carry bag

AS THEY SAY BE SEEN BE SAFE

is up for grabs and we will annouce the winner on the 21st May 2007. To be in the draw you must be an active member and have contributed to the forum within the last months of the draw with at least five posts in that month Dont participate cant win .

We value our members and offer this small gesture as a way of thanks for your participation.

We look forward to hearing from you!

haireyscarie
02-05-2007, 09:17 PM
come on guys you have to be in it to win it..
as i found out when i won :russ:

administrator
22-05-2007, 08:45 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

Goes to Nev you have won this months giveaway the all new Collapsable Safey Cone which includes carry bag
please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au

Islandhead
22-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Game on, congratulations Nev :russ:

Shepparton Lawn Care
22-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Congrats Nev,
Could not have gone to anyone more deserving, I am sure that everyone on the forum has learnt something from your experience and your posts. Well Done.
Now when you catch a fish off Port Fairy, just put your collapsable cone in the place that you caught it, so you will know where to put your line in again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
Couldn't be serious for the whole post!!!

chaplain
23-05-2007, 03:59 PM
yes another cone for Nev

Chain Sharpener yahoo good prize man

Hustler
23-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks Deano Its Good Prize As i Use Saftey cones all the time when i pull up out the front of house . just as a saftey for my self and my equipment wether you are ment to or not i use them . Thanks i:m stoked . as for simon mate i will use it as beacon on the boat. ;frosty; ;frosty; Regards nev

Wggc
24-05-2007, 07:26 PM
COOL prize admin :cool: :laughing: well done Nev , i like reading your posts , been a bit quiet in here lately ,must be cutting too many lawns :laughing: hope that's the case as the rain has really got the grass going ! cheers all

Hustler
25-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Mate shes cool the red light good for the knock shop that i run ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; well i wish cause i would make more money ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; .thanks deano your a champ . see fellas and ladys you support the forum it pays off in the long run with out deans help and advise i would not be where i am today i hope he can help all the new comers to where i have got to . i take my hat of to you dean yor a honest aussie :aus-flag: :laughing: :) :Rain: :Rain: :Rain:Regards Nifty Nev

administrator
16-07-2007, 12:11 PM
CONGRATULATIONS

Goes to kakegc you have won this months giveaway the MILLERS FALLS CHAINSAW SHARPENER please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au

If you havent laid down a 5 posts you cant win

kakegc
16-07-2007, 09:00 PM
:russ: :russ: :russ: WOW!!!!! Thanks admin! I can't believe I've actually won something! Whooooo Hoooooo! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I'll definitely put that sharpener to very good use! thanks again, I really appreciate it! ;)

Shepparton Lawn Care
16-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Congrats kakegc!!. Let me know how good it is- looks like I'll have to buy the bl**dy thing now!!

kakegc
17-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks Simon! :) I'm sure that it'll be great! :laughing: :laughing:

kakegc
20-07-2007, 07:43 PM
:) :) :) my beautiful, shiny, new chainsaw sharpener arrived today! :) :) :) I feel like a kid at Christmas lol! Thanks again to Dean for such a welcome & unexpected gift! I'll be giving it a run on some old chains tomorrow, honing my skills so to speak! ;)

kakegc
26-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Congrats kakegc!!. Let me know how good it is- looks like I'll have to buy the bl**dy thing now!!

:wave-hi: Hi Simon; re the chainsaw sharpener, if you've ever even considered buying one, DO IT! This thing is fantastic! :russ: :russ: It takes me about 5 minutes to take the chain off, sharpen it like it was when it was new & then put it back on the chainsaw! It takes me about 2 minutes to sharpen my spare chains. :D :D Thanks again to Indy mowing for such a great gift :) Cheers, Kevin...........

cadase
26-07-2007, 09:18 PM
For a limited time only, Kev is offering free chain sharpening.
So get out all your gummed up chains and send them off to Kev.
He said he'd like to do batches off 100 at a time, so he'll have something to do on weekends , so tell your friends as well.
Don't worry about postage, Kev will pay for that.
Just send him a p.m and he'll give you his the postal address.
:) :) :) :) :) :frightene

kakegc
27-07-2007, 07:45 AM
lolololololololololololol cadase! ;) :p

administrator
28-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Heres the MYSTERY PRICE TO BE DRAWN ON 30TH SEPTEMBER

RETAIL Price $189.00 HEARING PROTECTOR WITH AM/FM STEREO HEADPHONES

QUALITY SET

sSO GET POSTING

ian
29-09-2007, 12:17 AM
look like the ones i saw in a safety shop the other week for $219

63impala
29-09-2007, 01:08 PM
I want one :wave-hi:

twin_cities_lawncare
29-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Christmas is coming, so make a note on your wish list...
for those that don't win them ;)

cadase
29-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Really need them am/fm earmuffs,
then i'd have some other voices in my head ;)

administrator
30-09-2007, 09:10 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

Goes to SimonSLC you have won this months giveaway THE BILSOM AM FM EAR MUFFS please send your details including delivey address to info@indmowing.com.au

http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1619

Wggc
30-09-2007, 12:20 PM
congrats simon mate !!! well done , :laughing: cheers :)

Islandhead
30-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Nice one Simon, congratulations :wave-hi:

ian
30-09-2007, 11:56 PM
congratulations simon

Shepparton Lawn Care
01-10-2007, 07:28 AM
To Administrator, and everyone on the Forum a BIG THankyou!!. :wave-hi: This a wonderful forum and an excellent business tool. I have learned a lot and had some laughs as well. The earmuffs will be fantastic-although i may lose some clients after i start singing :frightene :frightene .Lets keep on supporting the forum and dont forget to support Dean and the Independant Lawn Mowing Contractors of Australia who allow us to use this forum and continue to support us with quality and cost competitive spares and equipment. Cheers Dean.

twin_cities_lawncare
03-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Congrat's Simon
I'm sure the earmuffs will add some extra Spring to your step as well as protecting your hearing...enjoy!

Shepparton Lawn Care
11-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Just a quick update: These earmuffs are fantastic, Great reception, whilst still being effective hearing protection. As Christine said, put 'em on your list for Santa,or send your list to Santa's new helper this year, Dean from ILMCoA-who (I am sure) will pass it on to Santa :rolleyes: :laughing: ;frosty;

administrator
17-10-2007, 03:33 PM
[B]MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

IS UP FOR GRABS
SPECIAL 3 MONTHS OF POSTING WILL BE JUDGED ON CONTENT AND AMOUNT OF POSTS AND THE VIBE OF THE POSTS

To be in the draw you must be an active member and have contributed to the forum with at least fifteen posts within that period of the draw

We look forward to hearing from you.

administrator
24-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Also we are going to add to that money giveaway for Christmas with the best Picture added to a post

so get you pics happening Guys and Gals

administrator
29-10-2007, 10:44 PM
True pic could be up for a prize in dollars or have you gott a better one :i dunno:

The photo of a breaching great white shark was taken by South African photographer Charles Maxwell Pave Hawk helicopter was taken by Lance Cheung. They were spliced together by an unknown person, and reportedly began making the rounds on e-mail in August 2001.

AND YOU THINK YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY AT WORK !!

Shepparton Lawn Care
30-10-2007, 07:15 AM
A bit hard to top that isn't it admin? Geez, you would have to be pretty good on the old cut and paste!! :laughing:

administrator
30-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Simon a breeze for a Shepparton country boy with skills of a metro man and backup of a wife who is a diomond
To easy

63impala
30-10-2007, 09:23 AM
That looks like the golden gate bridge in the back ground to me.

administrator
30-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Yes and photos have to be original no splicing doctoring or Ned Kellying

Bit like the photo of the Astronaught i reckon i notice Frankston Beach underfoot ;frosty;

63impala
30-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Maybe!! :i dunno:

twin_cities_lawncare
07-11-2007, 10:43 PM
What's the go here? Doesn't everyone have a digital camera

Shepparton Lawn Care
07-11-2007, 11:05 PM
http:// Well Admin, here is my crack at winning the cash!!!. Please find attached a picture of a certain contractor who (when mowing his own lawns) decided to "nudge" his daughter's favourite purple ball out of the way with the wheels of his Honda 21" S/P mower. If the pic comes out a bit small, lets just say that both the contractor and his daughter are now sporting new hats that may not look out of place at Flemington on Melbourne Cup Day!. A big thankyou to my daughter who was a good sport and could see the funny side-she also received a new purple ball!!!

twin_cities_lawncare
08-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Great going Simon...
Maybe those caps could be used for showercaps as well - I hear there are some decent rain showers happening around the place these days :)
Thanks for bringing a smile to our day

administrator
08-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Matching uniforms very nice Simon and your little Princess golden :wave-hi:

administrator
08-11-2007, 10:14 AM
Also please post Pics on your post relating to that post also goes in the draw for a prize

Gives the forum some color

administrator
08-11-2007, 03:16 PM
How proud is Simon Big smile ;)

twin_cities_lawncare
10-11-2007, 12:04 AM
For those of us who haven't managed to work out how to add photos to our posts can someone please give a basic set of instructions on "how to"?

administrator
10-11-2007, 08:14 AM
When you reply to a post just under where u press the submit button just scroll down a bit and you will see Manage attachements click on that then click on your browse button and select the pic from your computer and then press upload then submit your post and bingo

m287j
10-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Dean, how do i post pics then if it says the file size is too big, my pics seem to be over 1mb.

twin_cities_lawncare
10-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I thought I'd give the photo submission a try myself, so have attached a pic of a couple of long-haired lawn-mowers at work on our lawn. We have about 40 or so of these lawn-mowers but most of them have short hair and don't get to play on the lawn like these ones ;)

twin_cities_lawncare
10-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Matt - to get the photo small enough to post, I just downloaded a free photo resizer from the net from a list I found on Google - you'll find heaps there that should be able to work for you ...

NWGL
11-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi Matt,

A good resizer program is Faststone Image viewer. It's free, can do resize, cropping etc.

m287j
11-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks, found one, seems to work well.

administrator
20-11-2007, 03:34 PM
MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

IS UP FOR GRABS

administrator
20-11-2007, 09:00 PM

Now you are gunna think about your posts

I must say some of the post are very interesting and in depth

By the way its three hundred dollars just thought i would get you exited for Christmas

ian
15-12-2007, 05:22 PM
thats hardly fair most of my posts are garbage

administrator
20-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Best Picture award goes to Hugh Jarss for his photo of himselve butt naked
100.00 is the award also b4 you collect you must repost in this thread

Email your bank account details to info@indsmowing.com.au and we will adjust your account by 100 dollars

well done

administrator
20-12-2007, 08:34 PM

We have a draw so the monies in fairness will be split between the two lucky posters
$150.00 each

The winners are Mrs HMS AND A GRASS ACT

Congratulations and please email your bank account details to info@indmowing.com.au amd we will adjust your accounts by 150.00 each

We must say what alot of great posts and threads keep it up guys

Posts below winning the award good vibe

Default Re: Cops
Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator
I see people every day on the mobile while driving wobbling all over the road lol but let me tell you if you kill one of my family while youre on the phone or going 130 k in a hundred zone or 80 in a fifty zone Look out and if i kill some one else when im doin the wrong thing i will expect some body to come after me
as long as we all understand this then its not that bad

Exactly admin. couldn't have said it better. I suppose, whilst annoying and costly, fact is the law is the law and we can't expect the police to allow us to abide by it "a bit but not all the way" just because we think it's no big deal.

The law says you cannot talk on a hands-free mobile phone whilst in control of a vehicle, there is no law about arguing with the spouse or the kids. There is however a little thing called careless driving and if you cause an accident whilst arguing with a passenger you can be charged with that. Motor vehicles are lethal weapons when not driven with absolute care and concentration.

My brother was until last year a TOG officer, had been for 20 years. He still has nightmares about the bodies he's pulled from wrecked vehicles, the dead kids hit by speeding or drunk or distracted drivers (some by sms'ing, talking on mobile phones, changing a CD, on drugs whatever). He has had in that 20 years the unfortunate job of knocking on the doors of parents, spouses, families of those injured or killed by senseless accidents. When he had done this 75 times (think about it) he finally cracked. He has now retired as he just couldn't deal with it any more. He still remembers every single one of those familes, their reactions, their dispair, anger, disbelief and shock.

I'm sorry if I have jumped on my soap box here but I think the police, like nurses and teachers, have a thankless and difficult job and deserve a little more than abuse. It is a truely horrible stressful job that most of us couldn't handle for more than a week.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Mrs HMS
Find More Posts by Mrs HMS
Add Mrs HMS to Your Buddy List
Old 15-12-2007, 08:16 AM #21
a grass act

Default Re: Cops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs HMS
Exactly admin. couldn't have said it better. I suppose, whilst annoying and costly, fact is the law is the law and we can't expect the police to allow us to abide by it "a bit but not all the way" just because we think it's no big deal.

The law says you cannot talk on a hands-free mobile phone whilst in control of a vehicle, there is no law about arguing with the spouse or the kids. There is however a little thing called careless driving and if you cause an accident whilst arguing with a passenger you can be charged with that. Motor vehicles are lethal weapons when not driven with absolute care and concentration.

My brother was until last year a TOG officer, had been for 20 years. He still has nightmares about the bodies he's pulled from wrecked vehicles, the dead kids hit by speeding or drunk or distracted drivers (some by sms'ing, talking on mobile phones, changing a CD, on drugs whatever). He has had in that 20 years the unfortunate job of knocking on the doors of parents, spouses, families of those injured or killed by senseless accidents. When he had done this 75 times (think about it) he finally cracked. He has now retired as he just couldn't deal with it any more. He still remembers every single one of those familes, their reactions, their dispair, anger, disbelief and shock.

I'm sorry if I have jumped on my soap box here but I think the police, like nurses and teachers, have a thankless and difficult job and deserve a little more than abuse. It is a truely horrible stressful job that most of us couldn't handle for more than a week.

Nice call.

I was also in the Police for 20 years before taking on this noble job of pushing a mower for 8 hours a day (which by the way is a much better job and rewarding job) I was never one to give out tickets as I was in different sections and never in traffic but I did spend a lot of time doing general duties. I am the first to admit that a lot of the camera work is revenue raising and thats why in New South Wales there are more and more cameras set up. The highway patrol here are not on quotas but if they come back and not have given out and tickets they will be asked what are you doing the whole shift.
I have been to accidents where a guy was on his mobile phone as he swerved slighly onto the wrong side of the road into the path of a truck carrying a full 5 metre skip bin. He still had the phone in his hand when they eventually pulled him out of the vehicle two hours later. It turned out he was on the phone to his wife at the time.
I have also been to a simple accident where a pretty young girl ran into the back of a car going about 40 kph. Straight forward accident except she didnt have on her seatbelt. her head hit the steering wheel and she looked like she had gone 20 rounds with a young Mike Tyson (not in the bedroom but in the boxing ring) Her nose had squashed that far in and across her face and one of her teeth was still lodged in the steering wheel. If she had her belt on no damage at all.

Most Coppers have seen these things and when they book you like wombat has been they think what the outcomes would be more than what you have done. Things like mobile phones and seat belts are cut and dry. If you dont do it you run the risk of getting done like wombat was.

The laws in new South Wales have been toughened up over the past 25 years, and even though the traffic numbers have probably doubled in the time the fatality rate has dropped to record lows so something must be working.

But having said all that I will admit that when that phone rings i do answer it when driving and one day I will get caught and I will say "officer this is the first time I have done it, it was a call from my wife about a urgent matter (probably a gravely ill relative) and try to sweet talk my way out of it.

Please dont get on and bag me about the cops. It was just a job I did when I left school and got stuck in there for a lot longer than I thought. I much prefer the lawns even though hitting fresh dog dropping withe the trimmer has its draw backs. Have a merry xmas.

I do feel sorry for you wombal but think about it and try to remember how many other times you have been drving around the back streets from job to job without the seat belt on wi

Islandhead
20-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Congratulations to the three of you :) I hope the xtra cash in the bank ensures you all have a great christmas.

And well done the forum... nice prizes to give away :russ:

Hugh Jarss
20-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Best Picture award goes to Hugh Jarss for his photo of himselve butt naked
100.00 is the award also b4 you collect you must repost in this thread

Email your bank account details to info@indsmowing.com.au and we will adjust your account by 100 dollars

well done

Well I never expected to win,
Thought my big furry butt was a sin.
My name might be Hugh Jarss
But the size of my arse
Isn't nearly as big as my grin :laughing:

Thanks so much Dean, you and this forum and everyone who contributes to it have been an amazing help to me since starting in this business just a few months ago.
And congratulations to Joanne and Tony, both very deserving winners for their outstanding posts on cops.... both posts certainly got me thinking more realistically on the subject.... well done both of you. :wave-hi: :wave-hi:

By the way does this mean I can now tell people I have a prizewinning arse ? :aus-flag:

ian
20-12-2007, 11:55 PM
yes you can now proudly tell people you are a prize winning arse

ian
20-12-2007, 11:57 PM
sorry i may have meant have a not,are a

Hugh Jarss
21-12-2007, 12:21 AM
well just for you Ian, here's the arse in question so you can judge for yourself...

Mrs HMS
21-12-2007, 07:54 PM
OMG OMG OMG Thanks Indy mowing. Who'd have thought me and my big mouth would actually be worth $$$.

On another note, it's great that this community can engage in this type of discussion with out it degenerating in the absolute insult fest that I've seen other online communities resort to.

Thanks again....wow! :who-knows

twin_cities_lawncare
21-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Congrats to the cheeky winners/grinners...and all the contenders - there have certainly been some great new posts over the past few months on a variety of topics.

Thankfully we've been flat strap mowing lawns lately so we have enough ca$h in the bank to make it an ample Christmas...hoping most of those who use the forum here have likewise been able to enjoy the benefits of the mad rush that peole have to get the lawns looking as good as possible for the festive season...

Cheers all - enjoy!!! :cheer:

ian
23-12-2007, 10:59 PM
in response to admins post no.66 if you email me your account details i would be happy to adjust your account by as much as i can

Mrs HMS
24-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Ian, you're such a card...........

You need to be dealt with ;frosty;

a grass act
03-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Firstly thanks to indmowing for the prize, sorry about taking so long to respond but I must have been the only person out there who has managed to take a week off.

Indmowing have been great since i joined a few months ago after talking to Dean and I only hope the everything continues to grow

thanks again

lawn order
05-01-2008, 10:46 PM
A bloody Scotsman with a wee cough would be the only bloke to take a week of at this time.
Relax grey-sac the jungle will wait your return.
HAH!

a grass act
06-01-2008, 08:01 PM
A bloody Scotsman with a wee cough would be the only bloke to take a week of at this time.
Relax grey-sac the jungle will wait your return.
HAH!

I have paid the price for having some days off with 2 12 hour days and a day out with hugh jarss to help me get back on track.
I got lost a couple of times in the jungle but managed to find my way out with the trusty trimmer

lawn order
06-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Thatís it míboy get into it while itís there.
Two days with Hugh Ė the mind boggles.
I sípose he told you all about the recent bout of weather and what caused it.
On&on&on he goes with his predictions and explanations.
The truth is he gets all his info from his cousin who works for the
Bureau of Meteorology.
Heís not a bad predictor Ė half as good as old Indigo Jones.
He goes by the name of Isobar Jarss.

a grass act
25-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the prize Dean, sorry the money had to go north of the border to fantastic NSW, hopefully another fellow New South Welshman can pen another great post.

;frosty;

UTEZ
14-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Our first post. Hope to make friends and news.
We have just joined what sounds to be a great independant organization. :wave-hi:

tanba
16-02-2008, 07:23 PM
hi new here from western suburbs nsw, cant wait to join.

tanba :wave-hi:

twin_cities_lawncare
13-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Must be time for another "monthly" giveaway eh, and give those new members something to get excited about ;)

administrator
20-05-2008, 12:46 PM
The Property Care Forum will be giving away a prize to a member of this forum.

We will annouce the winner on the 30TH June 2008 just in time for end of finacial year .

The prize up for grabs will be a 16 inch metal retro fan and all you need to do to win is send to info@indmowing.com.au your Occupational and safety procedures if you havent got one then prepare one and enter it for the prize
IF you cant email post to Prize PO Box 262 Neerim South Victoria 3831

Also there will be a cash bonus of one hundred dollars for the best presented and detailed procedure

i know some of you are smiling beacause your work is allready done

A TIP FOR THE PEOPLE JUST VIEWING THE FORUM NOW YOU CAN JOIN THE FORUM AND PARTICIPATE

administrator
20-05-2008, 01:10 PM

We will annouce the winner on the 29TH June 2008

The prize will be a Barnell Model B318 Heavy Duty 20cm Precision Pruner Rotating handle

Barnell the best tools in the game www.indmowing.com.au

YOU DONT HAVE TO DO A THING JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING POSTING

ALL NAMES THAT ARE POSTING BETWEEN NOW AND THE PRIZE DATE WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAW AND A NAME WILL BE PICKED OUT OF THE HAT AND BINGO IT COULD BE YOU

A TIP FOR THE PEOPLE JUST VIEWING THE FORUM NOW YOU CAN JOIN THE FORUM AND PARTICIPATE

administrator
10-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Dont foget Health And Safety Competition lets get going

twin_cities_lawncare
11-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Where do the finished OH&S summaries go Dean - here or in the existing OH&S section?

administrator
11-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Where do the finished OH&S summaries go Dean - here or in the existing OH&S section?

WE ARE THINKING YOU MEAN WHERE DO U SEND THEM

OR WHAT DO U MEAN CHRIS

IF you cant email TO info@indmowing.com.au
post to Prize PO Box 262 Neerim South Victoria 3831

twin_cities_lawncare
12-06-2008, 01:18 AM
There's already a thread going for OH &S workplans... ref http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=792&page=2&pp=15&highlight=occupational+health+safety. Do we use that area to post our info in and keep it all together theme-wise, or do we post them here and have them mixed in with a variety of off-topics? (Was thinking the former would be better, in terms of people searching for OH&S info down the track...) Your call, admin, as I don't see anyone has started posting their OH&S summaries in this thread yet...

administrator
12-06-2008, 08:41 AM
If your entering the competion you have to email or post your summarry to the address on the competion statement

as for posting health and safety posts stick with + the thread http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/s...l+health+safety

if you post your summary on the forum then its not entered in the competition .

lawn order
16-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Dont foget Health And Safety Competition lets get going

When you are bending over with trousers at ankle level & about to receive an excuse for non payment from a Government department, insist that they wear a condom when delivering justification.

Uncle ScrOOged with an EW.

lawn order
16-06-2008, 10:37 PM
If you fall out of a tree the sequence does not matter much if you land on a high revving chainsaw or it lands on you. It sthill hurtz.

lifestyle
17-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Wrong thread mate... you were looking for "Jokes-R-us..." :laughing:

He who scratches bum while climbing tree lands with dirty fingernails :russ:

administrator
17-06-2008, 10:06 AM
you have time to post jokes which are funny but you havent had time to enter the competition now thats funny ;)

lifestyle
17-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Competition... What competition ?

lifestyle
17-06-2008, 05:54 PM
That ? wqas susposed to be :? but even that won't work i don't think, this isn't phpBB... oh well... :p

administrator
17-06-2008, 05:54 PM

We will annouce the winner on the 30TH June 2008 just in time for end of finacial year .

The prize up for grabs will be a 16 inch metal retro fan and all you need to do to win is send to info@indmowing.com.au your Occupational and safety procedures if you havent got one then prepare one and enter it for the prize
IF you cant email post to Prize PO Box 262 Neerim South Victoria 3831

Also there will be a cash bonus of one hundred dollars for the best presented and detailed procedure

i know some of you are smiling beacause your work is allready done

A COMPETITION OF SORTS TASMANIANS WELCOME

lifestyle
17-06-2008, 06:06 PM
ahhh, that one...

I'll see if i can spare a few minutes to re-type it... Its only in printed format at the moment which is laminated and in the ute...

lawn order
18-06-2008, 09:48 PM
A COMPETITION OF SORTS TASMANIANS WELCOME

Not Fair, Tasmanians start a head in front of real Aussies.

lifestyle
18-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah the roots are the strongest part of a plant and they do go underneath, so us Tasmanians are carying a heavy load :rolleyes:

twin_cities_lawncare
06-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Is there is a result in yet for the OH&S competition admin???
How many entries were there???
Do I ask too many questions???
;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

administrator
06-07-2008, 10:41 PM
They are still going through them few last minute entries due to post delay
'shouldnt be long for the winner

ill ask u a question why didnt you submit one lol or did u

twin_cities_lawncare
07-07-2008, 01:46 AM
I emailed mine off at the end of last month amid the 101 other things I had on my to-do list....was heavily involved in our local Ag show at the time...was a good idea for a comp tho'

PS will post some photos of some slightly modified ride-on mowers we had doing laps at the local Ag show in one of the other folders on the forum - am sure they will be of interest to some of the rev-heads here ;)

twin_cities_lawncare
04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Any further progress on the outcome of this OH & S competition admin???
....just wondering :i dunno:

administrator
04-08-2008, 11:43 PM
The Winners Have Been Announced On The Forum AGES AGO :i dunno:

http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=2114