PDA

View Full Version : Love This Rain (Melb) lawns grow

The Local Gardener
08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Well deserved. Best season yet! :russ: :ebony:

geoff
08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
sure is , getting back to the old days where you would be home for days because of the rain...radar indicates will clear by 1...pm

The Local Gardener
08-12-2009, 11:19 AM
sure is , getting back to the old days where you would be home for days because of the rain...radar indicates will clear by 1...pm

that's 40 min away, maybe???

BLACK BEAR
08-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Well deserved. Best season yet! :russ: :ebony:
Yep, pity I am not out there though, we hava dropped about another 10+ clients because they dont want it 2 weekly or just want to pick their schedule -Subbie is far too busy for that!
Had to turn off the mobile also - so many calls for work - i'd prefer to wait for the new year and pick em up as they may be genuine clients then :laughing:
Looks like i've traded work places TLG - Been in Casey hospital for the last week & probably the next few also :i dunno:

The Local Gardener
09-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Yep, pity I am not out there though, we hava dropped about another 10+ clients because they dont want it 2 weekly or just want to pick their schedule -Subbie is far too busy for that!
Had to turn off the mobile also - so many calls for work - i'd prefer to wait for the new year and pick em up as they may be genuine clients then :laughing:
Looks like i've traded work places TLG - Been in Casey hospital for the last week & probably the next few also :i dunno:

fk work mate, your health is no 1 priority. My wife got really sick earlier this year and did not work for 3 months.

BLACK BEAR
29-12-2009, 08:05 PM
:Rain: Best season in 10 yrs and I cant say i miss hard yakka :rolleyes: just the $$ :laughing:
Looks like i've definitely traded places TLG. Berwick hospital for 3 wks, Dandenong hospital for approx 1+ then off to Austin for about a month :i dunno:
Any tricks to not getting sick working in these places TLG?? :i dunno:

Elitemow
29-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Couldnt agree more Black Bear...I cant remember when its been this busy at this time of the year...Ive just had main days off and working on weekends just to keep up with it all.
No rest for us wicked peopley hey.. :)
Hope all comes good for u Black Bear and you are out amoungst it soon
Cheers
Mark ;frosty;

63impala
30-12-2009, 07:48 AM
She pissing down on the GC for the last couple of day dam good...

The Local Gardener
01-01-2010, 04:06 PM
:Rain: Best season in 10 yrs and I cant say i miss hard yakka :rolleyes: just the $$ :laughing:
Looks like i've definitely traded places TLG. Berwick hospital for 3 wks, Dandenong hospital for approx 1+ then off to Austin for about a month :i dunno:
Any tricks to not getting sick working in these places TLG?? :i dunno:

John, I am sending you this post from a hospital bed in Wonthaggi. Came to Cowes for a 5 day break and so far have spent two nights here. lol

BLACK BEAR
01-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Couldnt agree more Black Bear...I cant remember when its been this busy at this time of the year...Ive just had main days off and working on weekends just to keep up with it all.
No rest for us wicked peopley hey.. :)
Hope all comes good for u Black Bear and you are out amoungst it soon
Cheers
Mark ;frosty;
:laughing: SORRY GUYS :laughing:
I'm not in hospital!! Now I am only a "weekend warrior" mowing lawns my new career has seen me working in 3 hospitals over a 2-3 month period :laughing:Just dont want to catch too much from being there so long.

The Local Gardener
01-01-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm not in hospital!! Now I am only a "weekend warrior" mowing lawns my new career has seen me working in 3 hospitals over a 2-3 month period :laughing:Just dont want to catch too much from being there so long.

enjoy :wave-hi:

Scooby Steve
02-01-2010, 07:29 PM

What work you doing if its not a rude question?

BLACK BEAR
02-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Sure Scooby. Purchased a franchise :frightene test & tag business and was supposed to start end September but put it off to end of November. Been flat out ever since - could be working 7 days a week if we wanted to (2 of us). The company has heaps of national contracts and short of people in Victoria it seems. The money (when we start getting it-about now it starts rolling in :i dunno: ) is very good and all franchisees in Vic are flat out so I hope it is a long term trend as thats why I paid $$ to buy this franchise! :cool:

Scooby Steve
03-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Sure Scooby. Purchased a franchise :frightene test & tag business and was supposed to start end September but put it off to end of November. Been flat out ever since - could be working 7 days a week if we wanted to (2 of us). The company has heaps of national contracts and short of people in Victoria it seems. The money (when we start getting it-about now it starts rolling in :i dunno: ) is very good and all franchisees in Vic are flat out so I hope it is a long term trend as thats why I paid $$ to buy this franchise! :cool:

Well done BLACKBEAR. If you stay flat out does that mean its your shout at the pub :) .

BLACK BEAR
03-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Well done BLACKBEAR. If you stay flat out does that mean its your shout at the pub :) .
Sure Scooby, :) Have 1 or 6 on me and I will fix you up when I next see you :laughing:

Scooby Steve
03-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Sure Scooby, :) Have 1 or 6 on me and I will fix you up when I next see you :laughing:

Cool i'll send out an invoice with 90 days to pay, i'm sure like some of my clients you will pay on time :laughing: . Cheques in the mail you reckon.