PDA

View Full Version : What a joke?

The Local Gardener
21-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Had an a particular lady call me today. Got your number off your trailer........

I am desperate for getting my lawns cut.? I said sure, my minimum is 1234.... she said, oh no no, I was thinking 20/25 she said. I said thank you...

I laughed and drove off.... I was toying with her because i knew how they operate. I have not quoted that race for over 2 years and I never will......any cheaper......... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

redbackmowing
21-01-2010, 11:36 PM
had one lady after i've finished & time to pay me she asked me if she could have a discount. wtf. laughed & said you accepted my quote & that's the price. & she asked again. gave her the same answer. was getting a bit annoyed at that stage. if the job took longer how would she feel if i asked for more money. some people have a hide.

cheers
rbm

geoff1969
22-01-2010, 12:58 AM
had one lady after i've finished & time to pay me she asked me if she could have a discount. wtf. laughed & said you accepted my quote & that's the price. & she asked again. gave her the same answer. was getting a bit annoyed at that stage. if the job took longer how would she feel if i asked for more money. some people have a hide.

cheers
rbm

hi redback
yeh i get that a lot just stick to your guns and tell them no its as the price is listed on quote only :read_this
i had one bloke recently i quoted him approx $50 to do the job , he then told me just before i started he wanted a discount , so i replyed no problem beetween you and me $30 , he replyed thats cash , i replyed yep sure is and dont bother unlocking the side gate as i aint mowing out the f----g back :laughing: with that he excepted the full fee but i aint been back since .

The Local Gardener
26-01-2010, 09:31 PM
hi redback
yeh i get that a lot just stick to your guns and tell them no its as the price is listed on quote only :read_this
i had one bloke recently i quoted him approx $50 to do the job , he then told me just before i started he wanted a discount , so i replyed no problem beetween you and me $30 , he replyed thats cash , i replyed yep sure is and dont bother unlocking the side gate as i aint mowing out the f----g back :laughing: with that he excepted the full fee but i aint been back since .

morons geoff, got to laugh...