PDA

View Full Version : Honda Kazz Brushcutters

administrator
27-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Alot of Honda dealers very unhappy apparently there is a Honda 25cc motor on a kazz brushcutter shaft selling for around 480.00 to 520.00 yes thats a four stroke honda motor running a kaaz shaft .
now the only problem Honda does all warranty work so will the Honda dealers cover the warranty.
I spoke to two Honda dealers and they said they wont be doing the work or covering the warranty hmmm lets see what happens will keep you posted :ebony:

george
28-02-2006, 09:00 PM
I have seen these Kaaz brushcutters at a local mower shop. I was going to buy one when I needed a new whipper snipper.

rubbaduck
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
I can see where they might be coming from, but that's what happens when you supply motors as well as manufacture the actual product.

By the way I use the 4 stroke Honda Line Trimmer and very happy with it. :cool:

chaplain
02-03-2006, 09:26 AM
As :russ: far as every one says Hondas dont break down so why worry about the warranty

Hustler
02-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Honda 25 cc Brushcuters dont like the hot weather believe my i run honda brush cutter blower and atom edger with 35cc engine and it will run all day with out a problem but the blower and brushcutter when it get real hot they are hard to start and keep running . any one else have a problem let me know .
honda Says they dont have a problem [bull _hit}] i know 5 other contracters and they all have the same problem when it gets hot .

administrator
02-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Thats very true Nifty Nev.
The best way to help the situation is use fuel stabilizer ,we have heard about this problem with the Hondas for many years and some other brands, especially in WA and QLD.

Havent heard about it happening in Tasmania and im sure they know what a Honda is down there lol or may be not . :Rain:
I think they use snow blowers lol and :: PLATYPUS CHIPPERS :ebony: