PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy

Premier
11-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I have been asked if I know of any Lawn and Garden rounds available for sale in Victoria in the Frankston, Mornington, Somerville, Hastings regions.

Consideration will be given to all proposals with or without equipment but no franchises.

If you have something available meeting the above then drop me a PM and I will forward your contact details on.

Cheers ;)

Premier

Premier
22-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Bump....

Spoke to my friend tonight...he's still looking.

He wants to top up his part time round so he can go full time, he is willing to consider all options.

PM me if you can help and I will put you in touch.

Cheers ;)

Premier

administrator
22-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Why dont you invite your friend to join the forum ,i am guessing he doesnt have a computer .

How many customers is he looking at purchasing to top up and how much is he expecting to spend .

Premier
24-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Admin, He's a young guy starting to make his way in life, keen and committed and seeking to support himself.

About 15 or 20 additional clients would help him get through the winter and then he can start working on building a stronger base going into spring.

The budget is unknown as his family are funding him in part at present...just whatever is fair and reasonable they say.

Cheers ;)

Premier