PDA

View Full Version : Free Cashflow Software

iceman73
03-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Does anyone know of a good easy to use cash flow program and a program for scheduling of jobs please?

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
04-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Does anyone know of a good easy to use cash flow program and a program for scheduling of jobs please?

Not askinng much mate you want a program for bookeeping and schedualing jobs for free. If you find one let me know. if you just want bookeeping i use e-record free from tax office.

glassngrass
04-04-2010, 07:32 AM
The ATO's e-Record is being withdrawn and will no longer be supported from July.

I am yet to see a good scheduling and accounting program combined - at least one within the budget of a micro-business.
Choose your accounting program based on your accounting needs, and a scheduling program that suits your scheduling needs, not one that may suit neither well but is free.

Here is a service I learned of recently that impressed me very much - wesabe.com
This is FREE, you can upload your bank statements (which you downloaded from your bank), and can 'teach' Wesabe to allocate payees to various expense types.
This does not have GST and is not for business (no invoicing), but is fantastic for personal budgeting.

There is another service that impresses me no end and I see it as the furture of bookkeeping. I will tell you about this soon.

glassngrass
04-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Business owners have two areas they need to manage when it comes to cashflow. One is their business activities and the other is their private domestic situation.

The two areas impact on each other and owners often don't have the time to keep records up-to-date. A new program is available. It's not free, but is just $49 per year and can keep you aware of your personal finances.

Xero Personal has just been launched - the personal money management solution designed to help the many small business owners who blur their personal and business expenses. I'm really excited about its potential to help business owners better manage their own money.

Visit www.xero.com/personal for a free trial of Xero Personal.

Bluey
05-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Hi Iceman

There is nothing that will do what you ask for free. Your going to have to spend some money I am afraid. I use a combination of Quick Books for the accounting and Gopher for the scheduling