PDA

View Full Version : easter break

bigG
08-04-2006, 10:16 PM
:wave-hi: what are you all doing for easter .i know im looking forward to the break. im thinking about going to the sunshine coast for 2 days and really taking it easy

Hustler
09-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Mate When it rains for a week how do you get time to have a break looks like i will have to work through it if it stays fine so hope you have a good break. ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty; ;frosty;

bigG
11-04-2006, 02:02 PM
sorry nev what a bugger we have had some good weather here of late so all jobs are upto date,hope you get some time at least with family and friends

cheers garth

twin_cities_lawncare
14-04-2006, 12:34 AM
We're still in catch-up mode here after a having heaps of rain earlier in the week and lots of yards are only just becoming firm enough to mow, so it looks like we'll be working Saturday at least. Good Friday and Easter Sunday will be spent celebrating *Easter*, but we'll probably head to the beach on Moday for a bit of R & R with family...a nice break away from the home/work base ('cause there's always something that needs to done around home).
Hoping you all haveagodweekend

Hustler
14-04-2006, 12:51 AM
I have just caught up today but there is work to do around home as im painting my trailer this week end if it does not rain .
but have a can or two while doing it have a good easter .