PDA

View Full Version : Great Day Moving Forward

RSM-Gazza
13-08-2010, 05:35 PM
When to the dentist today for my 6 months check up and dentist asked what am I now doing. 3 hrs later we meet at his home at lunch time and I have the business of looking after his very nice home and his second home I will see in the coming week or two. Must ask about the surgery practice grounds as well.

Also went to the Newspaper and the snr lady I was referred to was one off my very good past employees from years back that knew me straight off.
They have a new Business Focus Feature being worked on for the coming weeks. It was suggested to be apart of that with a featured photo shoot of me and my rig for a very reasonable fee.
I've a formal appointment next Monday re that counter + later phone discussion and to lock in a regular advertising.

So for all the Newbies, stick too it and be 100% professional in the total approach. Things can start to come together in between the days of worry and the what am I doing neg thought moments. Other bus contacts are developing this week & today but I'll just mention the above as I'll be rambling too much again.

Did I say I'm having a good day today, if I didn't well I am.:clap:

MowerRob
13-08-2010, 06:58 PM
All ya have to do now is learn how to mow a lawn ;)

(it was a joke :D )

Good work stay positive your attitude is great

RSM-Gazza
13-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks,

Nice to obtain the encouragement from a Franchisee, appreciated.
Must contact my previous career work peer friend to see how his is going as a Jim's since July in the Mt Waverly Victoria area.
Last contact he was stoked with the progress.

MowerRob
13-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks,

Nice to obtain the encouragement from a Franchisee, appreciated.
Must contact my previous career work peer friend to see how his is going as a Jim's since July in the Mt Waverly Victoria area.
Last contact he was stoked with the progress.

Indy or Franchise it doesnt really matter its how u attack ya job/business. Its only YOU who can make it successful

geoff
13-08-2010, 10:10 PM
got have to admire you riverside for your preparation...to prepare to suceed will no doubt put you on track to suceed... if you have the funds to have the right equipment of top quality and have most things makes it so much easier to tackle all....now you need the practical side to tackle and all the plans and machinary you will have will be nothing compared to the hard yards of working in the elements...having the positive attitude does help but you will hit the wall with WTF am i doing here :) once you pass the other side and then you will know when you can start to prepare for the long long road ...good luck