PDA

View Full Version : Newbie on the SC

Flaming Mows
20-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi Folks
Cameron here, im a new Lawnie starting out on the sunny coast, i just signed up with ILMCOA, ive been reading the forums for a little while and it has helped me heaps with the start up of my business.
i've been slowly plodding away over the winter months getting ready for the anticipated onslaught that is spring (fingers crossed) lets hope its a cracker, and hope im ready for it!
:aus-flag:

Andy B
20-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Welcome Flaming Mows, great part of the world you live in! What ingredients go into a Flaming Moe besides cough medicine? I might make one.

Andy B
20-08-2010, 02:06 PM
P.S. Might be a prob with your website not working at the moment. :(

BLACK BEAR
20-08-2010, 02:22 PM
:pWelcome Flaming mows

Flaming Mows
20-08-2010, 03:41 PM
yer hopefully the website will be online again by the next week.

Flaming Mows
20-08-2010, 03:44 PM
amazed @ how many melbourne ppl are on here, i grew up in melb (along with the rest of QLD)eastern burbs in the hills (ferny Creek)and in Heidelberg.
move4d north for the weather (except for today with the rain!! :( )

MikeS
20-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Welcome Flaming Mows just remember Rain = $$$$$

Redlandsguy
20-08-2010, 05:47 PM
amazed @ how many melbourne ppl are on here, i grew up in melb (along with the rest of QLD)eastern burbs in the hills (ferny Creek)and in Heidelberg.
move4d north for the weather (except for today with the rain!! :( )

I can assure you we didn't all grow up in Melbourne. Some of us wish that the rabbit proof fence worked on the Mexicans and Brazilians from south of the border. Why worry about the boats I ask you?

But welcome to another newbie

Andy B
20-08-2010, 06:00 PM
I can assure you we didn't all grow up in Melbourne. Some of us wish that the rabbit proof fence worked on the Mexicans and Brazilians from south of the border. Why worry about the boats I ask you?

But welcome to another newbie

Classic, might have a contender for the most un-politically correct Impala. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What's your opinion on Kiwi's Redlands? LOL

Flaming Mows
20-08-2010, 06:14 PM
new zeelund is jus anufua state of oz bro. we cuzies ere! :)

63impala
20-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Classic, might have a contender for the most un-politically correct Impala.

What do we have here and what does this mean Andy b man...:monkey:FU

Andy B
20-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Classic, might have a contender for the most un-politically correct Impala.

What do we have here and what does this mean Andy b man...:monkey:FU

Only jest impala, some of the things you come out with can certainly stir the pot for some, I get your humor so you always make me laugh.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
20-08-2010, 08:52 PM
new zeelund is jus anufua state of oz bro. we cuzies ere! :)

Ohhh crap here we go :laughing::laughing:

Welcome to the forums FM

Redlandsguy
21-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Classic, might have a contender for the most un-politically correct Impala. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What's your opinion on Kiwi's Redlands? LOL

How can I dislike Kiwis, there are more of them in the Redlands then bloody southerners! :)