PDA

View Full Version : Vj neeeds help townsville

administrator
27-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi Every one
VJ as we know him is a Member of the forum and a member of indy .

VJ is in a spot of bother.

He is in hospital having had an emergency op taking out his appendix.

Very lucky boy on all accounts as they would of burst ,

So if you can rally to the call please give VJ A ring on 0424146886.

Thanks Guys and gals .

63impala
27-09-2010, 03:32 PM
What about his Homie tender love they were the biggie and 2pac of this form...

courty
27-09-2010, 03:33 PM
A bit to far away to help VJ,but hope you have a speedy recovery.

Andy B
27-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Sent him a get well text, good to know people are thinking of ya.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
27-09-2010, 03:52 PM
What about his Homie tender love they were the biggie and 2pac of this form...

I told him i can do four on wednessday and four on thursday still waiting on his reply

geoff1969
27-09-2010, 04:16 PM
being in melbourne im a bit to far away to help him .... but wish him a speedy recovery ..... get weel soon vj ,and leave those nurses alone ...

Fred's mowing
27-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I told him i can do four on wednessday and four on thursday still waiting on his reply

Well done Tender:aus-flag:!
Cheers Dean.

Bluey
27-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Bit off bad luck for old VJ. Hope he gets well quick and is back mowing soon.

Redeye
27-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I hope there's a bit more rallying than this from those in a position to do so...thought that was the point of this forum, well done TLC,surely there's others up there?

Bluey
27-09-2010, 08:17 PM
I think there is only 3 or 4 from the Ville on here including VJ. I wouldn't mind a week in FNQ but it is a tad too far for me.

Redeye
27-09-2010, 08:36 PM
3 or 4 that participate actively, wish I could help out, get well soon VJ

geoff
27-09-2010, 09:09 PM
VJ get well soon mate.....mate been there last year with the gall blader removal and off for awhile...funny enough things do work out in the end and you will be surprised who are your real friends..I got help from unexpected areas..hang in there mate

danz
27-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Get well soon VJ and i wish you all the best on a speedy recovery if i were not situated right down the bottom of vic i would give ya a chop out mate... Impala haha loved the biggie and 2pac call... good on you for putting your hand up tender

ian
27-09-2010, 11:04 PM
yeah get well soon and don't stress the clients worth having will understand

Shepparton Lawn Care
28-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Good luck in your recovery vj,-well done tender-great effort. Ian, well said-all the quality clients WILL understand!.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
28-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I wonder if VJ is getting all the messages.

I had a ruptured apendix when I was younger and I don't know about these days but I was out of action for 8 weeks.

I hope someone can help him out and to all who have offered good on ya.

VJ wish you a good and speedy recovery. Take care and get well.

VJinTownsville
29-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Thank very much to all of you, the brotherhood of grass clippings..

Tender Lovin has put his hand up to help, so thank you very much. I hope I've given him the ones with less hassles lol. Hopefully the short delay hasnt made the grass too long for him.

It's been a tough couple of weeks. Took just 2 hrs from initial pain to finally dropping me to the floor. Do not ignore pains in your stomach. Ive been doing that for a while and it's stupid to "harden up" when your body tells you somethings up.

63impala
29-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Stuff like that always happins ether at the start of the seasone or the middle they call it A GARDNERS CURSE..

RSM-Gazza
29-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Vj,

Sure hope your case is not a 8 week recovery, but then one has to be so careful afterwards too.
TL great work with the job stretching to help.

Another a get well wish, from Garry. The advice of 2hrs re the stomach will be taken on board.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
30-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Any way put on two extra guys today and we went hard core the three of us and by lunch had done 4 of my jobs and 5 of vj's and after lunch did 3 of vj's and one of mine and finished at three could see the two guys where rooted and i wasnt far behind. any way brought a carton and one guy had one the other had 5 and now im feeling pissed but thats what ya do for a brother and maybe one day he will return the favour if not some one else will thats karma. like the saying goes bro's before hoes.

administrator
07-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Daniel in your package of the parts you ordered are a few extra parts that somebody donated to you .
For helping out VJ .

Thankyou Simon

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Daniel in your package of the parts you ordered are a few extra parts that somebody donated to you .
For helping out VJ .

Thankyou Simon

No worries thanks very much glad to help a brother out.

Bluey
07-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Hey ...well done Admin....and well done TLG

Stripes
07-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Well done Tender Lovin....and Admin for the gift!

All the best VJ. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

VJinTownsville
09-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Once again thank you very much to everyone especially TLLG and Dean, the karma gods will definitely have something for you bloody legends!!

I tried pushin my luck today and mowing half my yard just to see how well my body is coping.

NO LUCK....

So Ill need more time to recover as frustrating as it seems will have to grow some patience

VJinTownsville
26-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Hey lads im finally back on the streets....just doing light half days and not so heavy work.

Once again thanks for everyones support. Contemplated nearly throwing it all away but you guys banded together and helped me back up on my feet especially TLLG (Daniel) and The Boss himself, Dean.

Andy B
26-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Great to hear it Vj! Health comes first don't push it too hard, think long term and you'll be right!

PaulG
26-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Good to hear VJ! I might be needing a little help myself soon but I don't think there's anyone else on here from Toowoomba.

It a hopeless feeling when you want to be out there working to pay the bills but health factors are standing in the way.

Bluey
26-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Well don VJ. Glad you pulled through it ok. Hey Paul why not give Dean a ring at Indy. There may be other Indies there just not on the forum.

PaulG
26-10-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm not a paid up member here yet Blue so I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing that just yet. I seem to be getting a few labour-intensive gardening jobs, shovelling etc which I'm struggling a bit with at present, even mowing seems hard at the moment. I don't have a lot of customers just yet but the ones I've got I want to try and keep.

How does it work when you get others to stand in for you? Do you pay them part of the earnings for the job or the full amount. If it's like the work I've been doing for a mate he's just been paying me $20 per hour whether I'm working with him, or doing the whole job for him by myself with my gear. Sorry for sidetracking your topic VJ!

VJinTownsville
29-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Ian, ian, IANNNNNNN. THANNNNNNNNKS mate! I owe you one my friend.

PaulG, joining is the best thing Ive done. Best advice and GREAT backup. Since I was on downtime, these guys has helped me more than my other mates have, especially TLLG.

Bugga
31-10-2010, 06:21 AM
VJ good to see you are back on the road again. Take it easy until you are ready to go full steam.

Ian