PDA

View Full Version : first off topic post is one of controversy

odin
31-05-2004, 02:06 PM
haha what is the contraversy about.......hmmmm abolutely nuthin lol :)

THEONE
31-05-2004, 02:07 PM
theres allways a wee :cool: Controversy when a scottsman is on the line

THEONE
31-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Was jesus a carpenter or a lawnmower man ? Yes there where lawnmowers. They where goats not much changed really. :D

THEONE
31-05-2004, 02:09 PM
Heres A tip: If you dont like someone get to know them better

Charles
02-06-2004, 05:33 AM
Heres A tip: If you dont like someone get to know them better

Contradicting tip of the day:

Familiarity breeds contempt

Ebony
02-06-2004, 08:45 AM
Hi Charles,

I heard that quote just yesterday when discussing what forums tend to become :)

odin
02-06-2004, 09:23 AM
big tip of the day ... man who speaks softly and has a big iron fist most often should be avoided.

Charles
04-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Tip just for Odin and his controversy thread.
It is so peaceful in here--well was:

Legalizeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smokum weeeeeeeeeedddddd!!!!!!!
Guzzzzleeee Beeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

odin
04-06-2004, 08:12 AM
tip for charles .......guess what you can do ...by the way this aint a threat ....but if you want a real threat...i can get your ip...give it to my friends in the 101st who are top secret types ...find your name and addy in one hour ....then in two hours give you a real threat...does charline want a real threat?

Charles
04-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Odin you have turned into a real crybaby. You are so sensitive
Just a joke
But really its just me and I am always armed and not afraid to die.
NO kids and no wife. If i go i take people with me. Dont matter to me

Tonyr
04-06-2004, 08:54 AM
C'Mon Guys, Play nice or no ice cream for yas! lol.

Y'know, if you want to keep playing bad, Ebony will give yas a good ol' spanking that you have to promise you won't like! :p

with all due respect, please remember Eb put a lot of work into this and it's very young, and this isn't a basement thread, yet LOL!

Just wanted to say this now cause I know where yas a heading, think of indy-chick before putting the war paint on.

None of my biz you say, yes correct, meant no disrespect at all, I'm just a ol' Toro jocky Awwstraylean.
:aus-flag:

Indyanswer
04-06-2004, 09:04 AM
:wave-hi: The tongue can bring down a nation. :cool:

Easycareacres
13-06-2004, 06:00 PM
crickey just listen to those forest gumps
;dealers;

odin
16-06-2004, 06:27 AM
crickey just listen to those forest gumps
;dealers;
hahaha you should ask tony if im a man to call forrest gump lol ....hahaha ask him about a pair of 20 inch arms and psychopatic eyes lol....just kidding ya mate couldnt resist lol

Easycareacres
16-06-2004, 05:37 PM
gommer piles then lol crickey size of one is jack ****.
haa nice too meet you though seen you on never spoken to you. Hows the haggis

Tonyr
16-06-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey Russ,

You be gentle with my ol' mate Jack now, ya hear?

He is working on discovering and developing his kinder, gentler side, he will be one of more refined and sensitive nature!

I reckon he is getting in touch with his femine side actually, but I'd never let him hear me say that, the poor possum! LOL! LOL!

Bring on the pain baby, I'm a lovin' a good ol' spankin'!!

Easycareacres
16-06-2004, 06:08 PM
haa okay, dam yanks ? opss what scottish i mean. Living in USA ? fish outa water. Never mind nice to have him here.

Tonyr
16-06-2004, 08:15 PM
He is the son of Wallace, (never said he was young lol) so I say you are a game Kiwi! ha, ha, ha!

Easycareacres
17-06-2004, 06:22 PM
yes game and always . I dont scare easly lol have enough of young druggies at work lol.

odin
18-06-2004, 10:25 AM
no reason to be scared of me ..little fella like me ....ive led a very sheltered life ...tony can tell ya im like a babe in the woods.. ;)

Tonyr
18-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Yeah Right!!! LOL!

As gentle and kind as a bloody tank in combat!

Wallace reborn!!!!!!!

Odin, did you see the movie Braveheart with Mal Gibson in it a few years ago?

odin
18-06-2004, 01:22 PM
yes i did tony ....i have two takes on the movie

1- the real wallace was a giant 6/7 even now he'd be a giant ...the movie was historically inacuate ....the battle of stering bridge was commpletely wrong in the movie ....and the thing that gets me mad they had wallace and the scots painting themselves blue ..the celts hadnt painted themselves with war paint for 300 ys during wallace's time....

2- as entertain great thrilling .....but most of all it made many scots think about their great hertiage ....rekiddled our quest for freedom from the english overload ..we got our own parliment now to......so it as a vehecile to reawaken scottish pride ..i want to thank mel gibson ...because the movie rasied scottish pride more then anything in a coon 's ass age has

Tonyr
18-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Thank you Odin, glad you cleared that up.

I really love the Scotish music, it is so powerful, gunna be at my funeral.

In the movie, what was the last form of torture they did to Gibson where the movie ends? He's on the bench after being stretched etc, but the film doesn't show from his chest down off memory, they do something and he gulps and dies, always wandered what they were meant to of done and if that was how Wallace died too?

Another movie which is similar and just aspowerful in it's own way is Samarui, just been released recently, Tom Cruise is in it, Why I dunno though LOL! Similar story though...kinda. worth seeing.

odin
18-06-2004, 01:50 PM
tony ..the english took this great man and drawed and quartered him ..took his head put it on a pike in england ...english scum.....wallace never recieved a fitting burial ...in summer 2005 700 years late wallace will be buried in a ceremony that will include sean connery and god willing myself summer 2005 ...my grandparents was a from ayrshire ..i will think of them ..my fonest childhood memories are of them telling me tales of and reading me burns poems about wallace

Tonyr
18-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Thanks mate, but lost in our dialect difference or lack of education..

drawed and quartered him ..took his head put it on a pike in england

What is 'drawed' and 'quartered' mean?
What is 'pike'?

in the film it looks like they either stabbed him, disembowled him, or castrated him going by the movements, but could only guess.

What is your take on how they killed him in the movie?

odin
18-06-2004, 02:08 PM
well the seens in the movie were probably accurate ..they tortured him to try to make him plead quilty of treason to a king and country that wasnt even his ..king of england long shanks..drawed and quartered is they tie a horse to all 4 limbs you can guess the rest ..pike or pole they put his head on and paraded it around

Easycareacres
18-06-2004, 06:22 PM
I enjoyed brave heart as got people to see what the poms did to the scots.
Hey ya bugger i played snare drum in pipe band heeee, no when we go way back the english did a lot of invading as really they have so much history.

patch
18-06-2004, 11:43 PM
http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81&stc=1