PDA

View Full Version : Snail Alert In Sydney.

Wattle GC
07-10-2010, 07:59 AM
The last few days of heavy rain in Sydney has brought back the snails however i am surprised at the numbers around when i checked my gardens last night late.. It was like day of the Triffids..Ran out of bait damn it...

Anjaryan
07-10-2010, 08:24 AM
You could always put out beer traps, although personally i have never been able to waste the beer.:laughing::laughing:

Wattle GC
07-10-2010, 08:34 AM
You could always put out beer traps, although personally i have never been able to waste the beer.:laughing::laughing:

Blasfamy.. Waste Beer ??? What are you thinking..????

Redeye
07-10-2010, 02:16 PM
I can't get over the numbers of curl grubs this year, won't be able to move this summer for christmas beetles

Mrs HMS
07-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Blasfamy.. Waste Beer ??? What are you thinking..????

Isn't that why god invented XXXX? You know it can't be real beer if they can't even spell it.

Bluey
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM

Sgt.......shoot that man.

Bluey
07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
I can't get over the numbers of curl grubs this year, won't be able to move this summer for christmas beetles

Yeah...same over this way. They liked the wet winter.

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
07-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Isn't that why god invented XXXX? You know it can't be real beer if they can't even spell it.

Ha Ha . When I was about 16 I worked for bond breweries as a truck jockey delivering the stuff. If they had advertised it as snail bait they might not of closed down. Then again I don't think the snails would have been to attracted to the stuff either. It tastes like they say,,, camel #iss

Zweedo
07-10-2010, 10:49 PM
Get a pet duck, they love snails.

Andy B
08-10-2010, 02:38 AM

Ha Ha . When I was about 16 I worked for bond breweries as a truck jockey delivering the stuff. If they had advertised it as snail bait they might not of closed down. Then again I don't think the snails would have been to attracted to the stuff either. It tastes like they say,,, camel #iss

And I thought when I came to VIC VB would just be called Bitter... must really have vermin in it. :p

Anjaryan
08-10-2010, 04:32 PM
:scared:scared:scared:scared

As stated I have never been able to use the beer traps i cant waste it.

But yes you could use XXXX or even light.. its cheaper too ;frosty;;frosty;: