PDA

View Full Version : The Ashes

chevron
19-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Wasn't it good to see the Aussies putting up a fight over at the WACA and claiming the third Test against the poms, Bazza McKenzie would be proud.

Makes Boxing Day Test a real beauty now, can't wait for the first ball next Sunday, hopefully the weather is perfect in Melbourne.

I've got the homebrew ready to be kegged up, gassed and chilled in anticipation.

:aus-flag:

Regards,

chevron

Paul T
20-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeh! a real surprise! .... I sometimes wonder about Cricket these days and the $$$ at stake! Not that I'm cynical you know :)

Melbourne weather (being Melbourne) is bound to be freezing cold, blowing a gale and wet. What a hole! I hate Melbourne. What do they call it in Sydney? Bleak City. Hate the place. Take away that stupid AFL (aka Poofters Ping Pong) and what's left??? Not much but that dirty brown Yarra that spews disease.

Ah well, looking forward to summer when it arrives!

:)

Mrs HMS
21-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Geez Paul, don't beat around the bush tell us what you really think :laughing:

Paul T
21-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Just kidding :)

The Weather in Melbourne will surely have to improve though!!!

Redeye
21-12-2010, 07:03 PM
bugger the test, bring on the NRL

Paul T
21-12-2010, 07:10 PM
bugger the test, bring on the NRL

Awesome!! :clap:

63impala
04-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Iam the phoenix that will rise again from the ashes, I call this the five year plan and life should be good after wards..the day Iam walking in to that bank with my credit rating saying I need this amount to rock this new bussiness Idea and bring some CALI flavor to it and at that time I might be a made man every dudes dream to live large is it not Crusing in 2016 Cadilac escalades lol lol it a mind set cheers yall:magic:magic:magic:magic:magic:magic:magic:mag ic,

Scooby Steve
04-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Your on fire impala keep pimp n.

63impala
04-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Cheers for the love scooby snak....and yall....