PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Mrs HMS
24-12-2010, 11:44 AM
So we have "one more sleep" until Christmas!

Timmy and I just wanted to wish everyone all the very best for Christmas, may it bring you everything you wish for.

Remember to take the time to be thankful for the things that make us truely blessed and to those who are driving, be safe on the roads.

Enjoy a well deserved break and may the new year be happy, safe and prosperous for all!

:madnoel :noel :madnoel :noel :madnoel :noel :madnoel :noel

TOO EASY YARD CARE
24-12-2010, 02:19 PM
have a good xmass everyone i know i will:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel: noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel:noel

Andy B
24-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks Joanne! And like Joanne said have a very merry xmas everyone and a happy and successful new year!

Year of the Rabbit next year, a great year for lawnies to have good sized local runs if you ask me!

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
24-12-2010, 04:00 PM
merry christmas everyone and lets hope 2011 turns out better.

Bluey
24-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Merry Xmas all. I have done a fair bit today just getting sorted at home and dumping yesterdays green waste. Went and got my seafood. Got a good range of things. I love my seafood brekky on Xmas day. I even got some Alaskan king crab. Saw it at the Seafood Factory and grabbed a bit of it. Haven't tried that before so will find out what it is those blokes on world's deadliest catch risk their lives for. Got my big esky all iced up with a nice selection of beverages in it.

It is 4.30 here so just cracked a Crownie. It really does feel good. We have had a really good spring and we have lashed out a bit this year and been a bit decadent but you only live once. Doing Xmas eve here so I am on BBQ duty tonight. Been 35 here today too so it will be a nice night.

Enjoy tomorrow everyone and I hope you all get what you wanted for Xmas.

PaulG
24-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. Looking forward to putting the feet up and watching the cricket on Boxing Day.

ian
24-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Merry Christmas i get the best present in the world tomorrow my daughter comes home after 6 weeks in the u.s yeah

p.s does anyone know a reliable washing machine mechanic in the knox city area washing machine broke today so as i said to the wife we will either have to get it repaired or you will have to wait until valentines day for a new one as i have already brought her a new mower for chrissie

Back to Basics
24-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Merry Xmas all and a Happy New Year! Perhaps with a little less rain...

Thanks for all the help and advice given.

Scooby Steve
24-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

geoff
24-12-2010, 06:25 PM
well this will be our best Christmas ever , having dinner with at our daughters place ( mind you mum and dad are cooking and doing all the trimmings , and loving it ) and our brand new only grandson ...boy hes only 4 months old but has so many presents ...poor bugger wont be able to unwrap them hehehe but wait till next year. Also my son and his wife will be coming as well as my folks,,,boy i love Xmas like nothing else...
We got the webbers cracking in the morning with all the variety of traditional stuff , pork turkey chicken ham etc and heaps of fresh veges from our patch... some good beer and some penfolds 407 and even a bottle of 707 to boot....my Mrs has made her best of best xmas pudding thats been hanging on the hook since October..contains a bottle of brandy mind you lol.....
To celebrate this great occasion tomorrow i am so exited already ...have to have a few sherbets tonight so i can sleep....I love my family so much ..yeah Ive had a couple but had the best of years work wise and now Ive unleashed the fruits for the best Christmas...
And I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a successful new year and have enjoyed the post on here..you people are really an inspiration

Mrs HMS
24-12-2010, 06:53 PM
p.s does anyone know a reliable washing machine mechanic in the knox city area

Mills in Kilsyth...Brett will do a good job tell him Tim & Jo sent you!

ian
24-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Mills in Kilsyth...Brett will do a good job tell him Tim & Jo sent you!

thanks joanne may all your wishes come true this christmas

courty
24-12-2010, 07:37 PM
A happy and safe Christmas to all.
Thank you to all on here for their advise,wisdom and good will,it really is a great community to be involved in.
Cheers
Glenn

Redeye
24-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I got a tap on the shoulder at my club this arvo, 120kg ex commonwealth games boxer telling me I forgot to mow his lawn. Hmm,so I did! Knew I forgot someone, he bought me a beer & threatened to hug me.
Merry Xmas everybody & best wishes for a safe ,healthy & prosperous 2011!!!

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
24-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Merry Christmas everyone.

Turn the work phone off and enjoy the one day that none of us should have to worry about work.

all the best

glenn

holdenhead
25-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Merry xmas from me. Just finished being santa, came accross a problem. My younger daughters bike is missing quite a few parts. Training wheels, pedals, the bell, basket for the front and the streamers that hang out of the handle bars. Just doing a letter from santa saying that he is sorry he left some of the parts for the bike back at the north pole. He will gt them here asap. The supplier has had a nice message left on there phone. Will push her toward the wii tomorrow instead.

Have a good one. If you cant be good be good at it, if you cant do that buy a pram.

Cheers Rick

Mick
25-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Merry Christmas guys! All I want is for the rain to stop, for a month or 2!

MikeS
25-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Merry Christmas

All i want is:

Smaller Lawns
No PITA's
Not too much rain

and of course Peace on Earth :)

ian
25-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Merry Christmas

All i want is:

Smaller Lawns [ at higher prices ]
No PITA's [ just lovely clients that will tell me how good i am all the time ]
Not too much rain [and only at night so it's dry for the morning ]

and of course Peace on Earth :)

:laughing::laughing:

Redeye
27-12-2010, 08:35 AM
I've eaten enough to feed a small African nation these last 2 days - I feel like the glutton in the monty python skit, ready to explode

Bluey
08-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Well we have 17 days to go. I don't know about the rest of you but I am knackered and well and trully looking for a break. Merry Xmas everyone. Hve a good one

BLACK BEAR
08-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Well we have 17 days to go. I don't know about the rest of you but I am knackered and well and trully looking for a break. Merry Xmas everyone. Hve a good one

Yep same here, only 16 more working days :xmas:help:

63impala
08-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Man Iam stihl waiting for the easter bunny lol saint nick stihl me semper fi..............................

Bluey
08-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Your gonna love this Imp

Vhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zbk2SXpN8U

Bluey
08-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Your gonna love this Imp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zbk2SXpN8U

63impala
08-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Ha ha I like thay one blue good one santa and hid Impalas lol :magic

Bluey
08-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Can u do this with yours Imp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl_C03Aw1YY

63impala
08-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Dont fark with Saint nick....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0X3DBcXYE0&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLA5D1809939BF4307

Bluey
08-12-2011, 10:06 PM
This one made my eye go funny. This one is from Bluey to all the Marines and our boys on active duty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyARJt4eFM

OORAH

Bluey
08-12-2011, 10:19 PM
This has made me think. I am going to get a sticker made up saying

"Honk if you support our troops overseas at Xmas"

Gonna put it on my vehicle and trailer. I am going to make Adelaide honk.

ian
09-12-2011, 06:51 AM
I am going to make Adelaide honk.
i do this in Melbourne but i think it's more the way i drive

Redeye
15-12-2011, 08:30 PM
I've asked Santa for this4268

Kathryn
16-12-2011, 06:43 AM
but arnt they santas little helpas?

Bluey
16-12-2011, 07:04 AM
If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye you don't have a heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio

Mrs HMS
21-12-2011, 06:45 PM
If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye you don't have a heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSMlIM9zLio

Aww Jeez Bluey, I'm sitting here sobbing like a baby!!

Here's one that will hopefully make you smile a bit :)

http://youtu.be/a9wGy0b6ym4

63impala
21-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Nice one blue....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdEFaOoSBsw

63impala
21-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Redeye and the stihl girls lol

Bluey
21-12-2011, 07:15 PM
Aww Jeez Bluey, I'm sitting here sobbing like a baby!!

Here's one that will hopefully make you smile a bit :)

http://youtu.be/a9wGy0b6ym4

Yoyuand me too Jo. I don't mind admitting that. Your vid was a classic. Made me laugh. Well done

Bluey
21-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I trully feel for all service men and women who are separated from their loved ones at Xmas. My heart goes out to all those who gave their lives to protect what they thought was right wether they were right or wrong. War is a terrible thing and nothing anyone should have to experience.

God bless you all whatever race or creed and whatever side you fight on. No one should die on Xmas Day

Redlandsguy
21-12-2011, 08:09 PM
That's my daughters Redeye!!!!!!

I've asked Santa for this4268

Bluey
21-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Invite me for Xmas then.

AJD Mowing
22-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Thought I would put this photo up I just found in a box and scanned. My daughter and I having breakfast before I went to work, put a smile on my dial and brought back some fond memories. She is 19 now Ahhhh how time flys..
Merry Xmas everyone
Dean

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
22-12-2011, 07:45 PM
Thought I would put this photo up I just found in a box and scanned. My daughter and I having breakfast before I went to work, put a smile on my dial and brought back some fond memories. She is 19 now Ahhhh how time flys..
Merry Xmas everyone
Dean

Thats cute I bet she doesnt have breakfast with you wearing that these days

AJD Mowing
22-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Thats cute I bet she doesnt have breakfast with you wearing that these days

LOL no mate but I do miss those days maybe one day when I am a grand dad I can do it all again..

Fred's mowing
23-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Pheeeeewwwww, its over! For another year:rolleyes:
Merry Christmas Indies (& Jims too:safety:big grin).
Bring on the Crownies:madnoel.
Cheers Fred.

BLACK BEAR
23-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Merry X-mas to everyone. Thanks to all who have helped with advice and also a very big thanks to those guys who have helped on the job.
I would like to mention admin (Dean) who is always most helpfull with all the calls and requests I give him. He also does a fantastic job with this forum which most people respect.

Merry X-mas all and see you all back in the new year.

Cheers John:wave-hi:

Greenie
23-12-2011, 06:40 PM
merry christmas You indies:) :)

63impala
23-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Merry Christmas ya'll

I remember a couble years back, a client that I used to mow bouht me a $300 botttle of Christal Champaye for the loyal work i did on here property she was a good person think she moved to China. Konichaiwa lol:madnoel:noel

fairdinkum
23-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all. Put your feet up and enjoy whatever break you give yourselves. Hope you vics get out there on boxing day and get behind Ricky Ponting for a big ton to silence all the critics! All the best!

AJD Mowing
23-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Yep Merry Christmas everyone stay safe:noel

Bluey
23-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Wassail...wassail... eat ...drink and be merry

geoff
23-12-2011, 09:17 PM
:madnoel:madnoel:madnoel hic mmm hic merry Christmas....all have a great one....hic:noel:noel staring my 6 day peace trip :cheer::cheer:

geoff
23-12-2011, 09:19 PM
just finished watching Christmas vacation Chevy chase , an annual event with the family... sh1ters full merry christmas hehehehehe geoff over and fcking out lol

Bluey
23-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Just finished pressure washing my driveway. Trouble is once you start you have to finish. But I ahd a few willing helpers. Trouble is they were fueled by beer. My beer

Cranbourne Lawnmowing
23-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Five more jobs to do tomorrow and a quote and I've got three days off. OOOOOhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

Bring on the end of Jan. Camping for a week . Can't wait.

Merry xmas everyone and all the best for the new year.

Redeye
24-12-2011, 12:43 PM
its beer o'clock!!! best wishes to you all:madnoel

Mrs HMS
24-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all and your families. We are about to head off to watch our daughters sing in the choir for carols by candle light...not sure why we have to be there so early but it will be nice to see them perform together one last time for the year.

May you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and if you have to drive anywhere, take care on the roads.

Bugga
24-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Wishing everyone on the forum & Merry Xmas. I hope you enjoy the time spent with families & the festivities of the forthcoming week.

Enjoy the break .

Redeye I hope those Kingies are still on the bite, going to Bawley for a few days & will be wetting a line for sure.

Take care everyone

Cheers

Bugga

63impala
24-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Bah humpug I lost a job yesteday a crap one big lawn because I would not except payment like the pool man got it who knows the chick got hit bye a mack truck a survived yuk she called a said 63 iam wasting more money call u... i dont reqire you sevice any more Iam like lady fine later....

AJD Mowing
24-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone I am officialy off for 2 days :xmas

PaulG
24-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! One more job to do this afternoon, then some shopping then church at 6pm hopefully then that's it 'til next week!

Lawn Mowing Professionals
24-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas everyone.

Work phone is off... Airconditioning is on... feet are up.... fridge is full of seafood, beer, wine and vodka!

The only work that i will be doing over the next 2 days will be convincing the kids to change the TV chanel :i dunno:

Have a fun and safe Christmas break!

Simmo.

ian
24-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas everyone.

Work phone is off... Airconditioning is on... feet are up.... fridge is full of seafood, beer, wine and vodka!

The only work that i will be doing over the next 2 days will be convincing the kids to change the TV chanel :i dunno:

Have a fun and safe Christmas break!

Simmo.

Simmo you have to get the kids to change the channels does that mean you're divorced

24-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Simmo you have to get the kids to change the channels does that mean you're divorced

Nope... the problem is the "new age" CARTOON CHANNELS that the kids watch :dean:

Simmo.

ian
24-12-2012, 08:44 PM
sorry Simmo still confused if you're married shouldn't the wife be changing the channels and if the kids object shouldn't she just be giving them a clip across the ear and sending them to their room so they don't disturb you

24-12-2012, 09:05 PM
sorry Simmo still confused if you're married shouldn't the wife be changing the channels and if the kids object shouldn't she just be giving them a clip across the ear and sending them to their room so they don't disturb you

Nope... sorry Ian she doesn't.

Simmo.