PDA

View Full Version : 30 inch kingcat Cheetah ride on

big_ed92
01-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Due to family difficulties I am regretfully selling my kingcat cheetah ride on

The cat has served me very well and has never let me down very simple machine easy to fix nothing complicated very sturdy and great in very rough terrain can change rear tires like in a car just 4 nuts and you can change a flat onsite made of 3mm steel all round only negatives are the seats a bit rough and tattered, needs a new park brake lever and general wear and tear to the paint job there

This machine is basically like a AMC mower great all-rounder

30 inch cut heavy duty spindle has new bearings put in about 15 hours ago has a side greasing nipple to grease the bearings easily has two blades on a centre bar cuts 10mm to 60mm

12.5hp Briggs I/C engine just reconditioned new valves speed governor very high compression needs electric start plus you have to pull the rope this is only temporary until the valves seat properly
Tecumseh Transaxle transmission 5 forward 1 reverse max speed 12kph

Length: 1600mm
Width: 800mm
Height: 1000mm
Weight: 185Kg

Also have original books to the machine and has a great service history

Am Open to reasonable offers and will post pictures up sometime this weekend

big_ed92
01-01-2011, 03:55 PM
also have a rover 45 reel mower in good condition just been serviced briggs engine new oil spark plug air filter with catcher open to offers

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
01-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Due to family difficulties I am regretfully selling my kingcat cheetah ride on

The cat has served me very well and has never let me down very simple machine easy to fix nothing complicated very sturdy and great in very rough terrain can change rear tires like in a car just 4 nuts and you can change a flat onsite made of 3mm steel all round only negatives are the seats a bit rough and tattered, needs a new park brake lever and general wear and tear to the paint job there

This machine is basically like a AMC mower great all-rounder

30 inch cut heavy duty spindle has new bearings put in about 15 hours ago has a side greasing nipple to grease the bearings easily has two blades on a centre bar cuts 10mm to 60mm

12.5hp Briggs I/C engine just reconditioned new valves speed governor very high compression needs electric start plus you have to pull the rope this is only temporary until the valves seat properly
Tecumseh Transaxle transmission 5 forward 1 reverse max speed 12kph

Length: 1600mm
Width: 800mm
Height: 1000mm
Weight: 185Kg

Also have original books to the machine and has a great service history

Am Open to reasonable offers and will post pictures up sometime this weekend

Where are you and how much?

big_ed92
01-01-2011, 08:33 PM
im in melbourne and its $1500 ono

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
01-01-2011, 09:30 PM
im in melbourne and its $1500 ono

sounds not a bad price but bit far from here.

big_ed92
03-01-2011, 08:40 PM
just chuck it on a back of a truck and shes your will post photos tomorow

big_ed92
06-01-2011, 04:46 PM
photos of kingcat cheetah also have put a new seat on

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
06-01-2011, 06:17 PM
photos of kingcat cheetah also have put a new seat on

Is that even a commercial machine that looks like a machine a pensioner drives through the shopping center.