PDA

View Full Version : Whip n Mow - newbie in North Brisbane

MAGOO
03-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi

Please feel free to look at my basic website

http://www.whipnmow.com

If anyone has any work on the North side of Brisbane I am your man, :megaphone

Had 10 years in Corporate IT so loving getting out and getting a sweat and some sun..

Craig

Bluey
03-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi and welcome Craig. If you need some tips on a website PM me although being from the corporate IT world you probably know what you need to do

Countrymile
03-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Good Luck Craig, I used to be a manager in banking, and I can honestly say there is not one minute in the last few years that I would rather be stuck in the office...even in this heat. Life is simple, you don't have to send 27 emails back and forth to mow a lawn. Get in, get out, looks great, have a chat....all good....:)

Bgs
04-02-2011, 11:36 AM
G'day Craig,

Welcome good luck with your new business, I am at Mitchelton so not far from you at all, I hope you don't mind but I just reffered a customer to your website for a quote at stafford heights, If you send me a pm with your email address I can send you a copy of the email.

All the best

Andy B
04-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Welcome and goodluck!

MAGOO
04-02-2011, 06:38 PM
thanks guys .. starting to have good days but just hope i get enough work to last me over winter time ( but QLD is not as bad as other states)..

BGS thanks and I will email you

ok beer time and relax with the puppy dog !!

Andy B
04-02-2011, 11:20 PM
thanks guys .. starting to have good days but just hope i get enough work to last me over winter time ( but QLD is not as bad as other states)..

BGS thanks and I will email you

ok beer time and relax with the puppy dog !!

Get in early and word all your regulars up to give their gardens a make over in winter. I wish I'd done that last year, had some real quiet weeks due to wet weather and regulars not being so regular.