PDA

View Full Version : Fertilizer spreaders

Shepparton Lawn Care
28-07-2006, 09:31 PM
:aus-flag: Hello all,
I have just started to research "Ground Driven" fertilizer spreaders,(push along models-not towing ones) as I have recently taken on a new account that now gives me 3 large lawn areas that I have to maintain and fertilize. Having a general 'surf', I have only been able to come across 2 units that are of "contract quality". One unit put out by MTD, whilst the other is a SCOTTS Edge guard. I know of a cheap variety that is available through Bunnings. I would love to hear from other contractors with their own experiences. Do I go against my will and buy a cheapy or do I try and source a quality machine??. :i dunno:
Yours, in anticipation!
Cheers for now ,
Simon SLC

Premier
02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi Simon,

You might like to take a look at this...I was doing a little surfing and I came across this Shindaiwa unit.

A very tidy looking spreader.

View it here: http://www.rgs.com.au/plp_website/main.html

Cheers ;)

Premier

Shepparton Lawn Care
02-08-2006, 09:14 PM
:aus-flag: Thanks Premier, yes that is indeed a nice unit . I have sent them an email requesting price and availabilty. Thankyou for your help. Regards, Simon SLC :)

haireyscarie
24-12-2006, 10:27 PM
i love that 1 from shindaiwa .. it comes with a cover too .i will be getting it ..
and what do you all think of the dropper 1s they have
they look verygood for doing weed and feed and stuff
strait down feed no spending in the sides of gardens beds and stuff

ian
28-12-2006, 10:59 PM
remember if you plan on buying shindiawa become a prefered contracter it costs nothing and you get a discount at selected dealers and a news letter

administrator
29-12-2006, 12:40 AM
lol :dean: