PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Lawn Services - New to furum

FREEDOM LAWN SERVICES
12-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Guys

We have been opperating on Brisbanes North Side for just over a year now, going great guns and really enjoying the lifestyle. Beats the old day to day grind of Business Development Manager, best choice i ever made!

Anyway just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the useful information i have found on here so far.

Cheers
Rick

Andy B
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi Freedom, and welcome!

brettly
12-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forums rick, like ur business name. There is quite a few brissy lads on here that you could relate. Havn't been quite going for a yr myself, but outside of the low income it definitely beats working for someone.

cheers
Brett.

FREEDOM LAWN SERVICES
12-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the forums rick, like ur business name. There is quite a few brissy lads on here that you could relate. Havn't been quite going for a yr myself, but outside of the low income it definitely beats working for someone.

cheers
Brett.

Could not agree more, beats having a boss!

Pats Lawnmowing
13-03-2011, 04:26 PM
good luck out there....

brother in law, phil runs lawns around hendra, been going there over 20 years id reckon...

Bgs
15-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome Rick,

Good to see some more Brisbane indi's joining and posting. Sounds like its going well

All the Best.

Bluey
15-03-2011, 07:53 PM
G'day Rick

Glad you broke the ice with a post. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Good luck. I am amazed at the raft of different backgrounds us Indies come from.

FREEDOM LAWN SERVICES
15-03-2011, 08:13 PM
good luck out there....

brother in law, phil runs lawns around hendra, been going there over 20 years id reckon...

20 years!! I feel shagged after one!

FREEDOM LAWN SERVICES
15-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Welcome Rick,

Good to see some more Brisbane indi's joining and posting. Sounds like its going well

All the Best.

Cheers mate, where do you operate? South/North?

Bgs
15-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Cheers mate, where do you operate? South/North?

North West I am based at Mitchelton.

FREEDOM LAWN SERVICES
16-03-2011, 06:16 AM
North West I am based at Mitchelton.

Sweet, we are in Banyo but bought the business off a guy in Stafford so we still have heaps out that way. Will let you know if we get any inquiries from out that way if you like?

We are trying to build our local area so not wanting anymore out in that area.

Bgs
16-03-2011, 07:06 AM
Sweet, we are in Banyo but bought the business off a guy in Stafford so we still have heaps out that way. Will let you know if we get any inquiries from out that way if you like?

We are trying to build our local area so not wanting anymore out in that area.

Thanks Mate

Appreciate it will return the favour with any enquiries I get out your way.

Here are my details I service Mitchelton only http://www.brisbanebackyards.com/

:wave-hi: