PDA

View Full Version : catch the big one FISHING

greenclawz
20-04-2011, 05:42 PM
if you love fishing

ABSOLUTE PARADISE 4 sale
by greenclawz » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:28 pm

if you could have 2 acres of land thats potentially subdividable into 7 lots just cut a block each year as it become too much
flat loamy sand soil
600mtrs from the ocean
600mtrs from this lake photo as trees surround this lake to shelter it from wind all year
500mtrs to a separate lagoon
nursery just down the raod
concrete r.o.w to the land
bird watching paradise
kiwis in your back yard
pristine air and nature at its peak

smack bang in the middle of a huge natural lake and the ocean and a laggoon
would you say yes i want to build a holiday house there???? or just retire there???we are talking about NEW ZEALAND and skiiing/snow boarding only an hour and half away or the famous franz joseph galcier 4o mins drive
all for asking price of only $100,000 nz or $ 80,000 usa enquire at www.cpricelandscapes.com
ATTACHMENTS:tomcat:welcome

Mick
20-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Ive been to Hokitika, and maybe that lake.
I was only 10 but I remember the beach was black and had a dead cow on it.
I think it was around xmas and there was sleet falling at night!

Nice place to visit, but wouldnt want to live there! haaa

NLALM
20-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Ive been to Hokitika, and maybe that lake.
I was only 10 but I remember the beach was black and had a dead cow on it.
I think it was around xmas and there was sleet falling at night!

Nice place to visit, but wouldnt want to live there! haaa

Mick you would be hard to please, I just come back from my holiday up at Currumbin had a great time got some waves and I want to go back as soon as I can. It's been too long, mate it was very hard to get in the car and come home.I must of pushed my young fella onto a million waves at the alley.If you ever need an offsider give me a bell I'm on my way.

Mick
20-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Very hard to please mate!
Glad you had a good time and the Alley is a great place for kids to learn to surf. The crowds in the line up are a problem though.

Im always on the hunt for a good, cheapish gardener/small area mower and hard core debt collector! (in that order!) lol

Mick
01-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Check out the surf in front of the alley/rock yesterday....
http://www.tappaproductions.com/surfreports/1335/tappa-productions-present-chicko-alley-classic-day-1/

I had a surf there the other day and it wasnt anything like that!
Had a surf down at Snapper through Coolangatta this morning. Pretty crowded as usual but a few sections so gave a few more opportunities! Good fun, sucky down the line stuff! yeeeeeeeeeeee ha!