PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

Blueline
22-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi all,new to the forum,lots of great info here,certainly learnt a bit already.Bit about us,we are a small husband and wife cleaning and property maintenance outfit here in Geelong,been going two years now and really enjoying it,mainly residential mows,couple of industrial type yards,and the missus looks after the cleaning side of things.Looking forward to learning heaps and helping out where i can,cheers Mick-Blueline Cleaning and Property Maintenance.
ps..Anyone else on here in Geelong?

kakegc
22-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Mick! :)

Equip Junkie
23-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi all,new to the forum,lots of great info here,certainly learnt a bit already.Bit about us,we are a small husband and wife cleaning and property maintenance outfit here in Geelong,been going two years now and really enjoying it,mainly residential mows,couple of industrial type yards,and the missus looks after the cleaning side of things.Looking forward to learning heaps and helping out where i can,cheers Mick-Blueline Cleaning and Property Maintenance.
ps..Anyone else on here in Geelong?

Hey ho mick. Im fresh of the blocks here too mate.
Love the site and have checked in once a week or so for ages before joining.
Ive been running my own show for a touch over two years myself, though i do have many more years industry exp. I take it your a cats man?
I love old Gee - Long city, great place.:doh:doh

Fred's mowing
24-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Hey Junkie, tell us about your junk. Whadayagot??????????
Cheers Fred.

Blueline
24-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys,Geelongs a great place,gettin big now though.Sorry Equipjunkie,not a Cats fan,GO THE MIGHTY DEMONS,have a great easter,cheers mick

Bluey
24-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard fellas.

Equip Junkie
24-04-2011, 07:24 PM
G'day fred....Ive got lotsa junk. I once knew this guy who worked the bayside suburbs..... Learnt Alot from him.....inccluding the fact that gear is (amongst other things ) a major selling point and job winner. Cant for the life of me remember his name though......was it sean or jean or been?

Fred's mowing
25-04-2011, 12:46 PM
G'day fred....Ive got lotsa junk. I once knew this guy who worked the bayside suburbs..... Learnt Alot from him.....inccluding the fact that gear is (amongst other things ) a major selling point and job winner. Cant for the life of me remember his name though......was it sean or jean or been?

Welcome aboard Mr Junkie:D
Cheers Fred.