PDA

View Full Version : The moon is shining

Bluey
19-06-2011, 03:26 PM
A mate of mine works in a winery. He dropped off 50 ltrs ofa solution they get when they take the colour and flavour out of the wine to add to other wines. They do this via reverse osmosis and what is left that they don't use is water and alcohol at 14%. Running a batch through the still now and it is quite good. They have plenty of this so saves me brewing to get the mash.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
19-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Nice there is a guy up here that sells boubon and scotch ive been told by some 25 others 30 a bottle but you have to o through one person and they get it off him then come back to you. I have never actually brought any off him but i have tasted it from others and it tastes good. I often thought about setting up my own still but 600 is a bit to lay out and the last thing i need is an excuse to drink more lol

Bluey
19-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Nice there is a guy up here that sells boubon and scotch ive been told by some 25 others 30 a bottle but you have to o through one person and they get it off him then come back to you. I have never actually brought any off him but i have tasted it from others and it tastes good. I often thought about setting up my own still but 600 is a bit to lay out and the last thing i need is an excuse to drink more lol

It is a good way to get into trouble selling it. I just make it for myself. My still only cost $300 so it has paid for itself a few times over.

Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
19-06-2011, 09:31 PM
there a lot cheeper there than they are up here then. I did know it was illegal to sell it.