PDA

View Full Version : ILMCA in the NT

Green Grass
04-07-2011, 11:33 PM
( Thanks Ian)

Have tried to contact Dean several times and left messages (with no response) regarding insurance for a contractor like myself.
I am happy to become a member of the group,or be a spokesperson on behalf of ILMCA in the NT. Although the lack of response from the proprietor makes me wonder whether ILMCA has any interest in the NT.

administrator
10-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Well thats kinda weird because you had to contact Dean to become a member of the forum and he had to register you and send you an email saying that he had done so .

Green Grass
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
So being a member of this forum makes me an official member of ILMCA and entitles me to cheap insurance etc?
Excuse my ignorance.
I'm just trying to get a better deal for my public liability insurance. I made several phone calls and got no response, which surprised me.

fairdinkum
10-07-2011, 11:14 AM
I had the same problems a while back so I just went with *****

South East Mowing
10-07-2011, 08:42 PM
( Thanks Ian)

Have tried to contact Dean several times and left messages (with no response) regarding insurance for a contractor like myself.
I am happy to become a member of the group,or be a spokesperson on behalf of ILMCA in the NT. Although the lack of response from the proprietor makes me wonder whether ILMCA has any interest in the NT.

Sure is the right place to vent!!:wtf

PaulG
10-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Hmmm... could it be that Dean is simply away on holidays?

Mark it costs $145 to join ILMCOA as a full member. This is a once-off fee for lifetime membership.

This also entitles you to the cheaper insurance that Dean has available.

Info on the insurance is available via the links on the website homepage.

Anjaryan
10-07-2011, 10:29 PM
forum is totally independant to being a ilmcoa member.

as paul said 145 to join = good book, cheap insurance, cheap equipment, cheap stickers to put on your trailer.

If your looking to be the NT Franchisor maybe speak to Jim about that :monkey

Classic Cut
10-07-2011, 10:58 PM
If your looking to be the NT Franchisor maybe speak to Jim about that :monkey

I think you are reading way to much between the lines there, besides Green Grass has been there done that, got the T-shirt with Jim's and is now one of the converted.

administrator
11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Happens sometimes hes all signed up so no probs .
Thanks Mark appreciate the support .

Green Grass
11-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks for having me.
Had a call from Dean this arvo and had a good chat. Got a few things sorted. Signed up to ILMCOA. Cheap as chips.
Great to have this organization out there. Just halved my public liability insurance costs.
Good to be part of the team and if there is anything i can do to get more interest up here, i'll do what i can.