PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey from Forster nsw

Dan w
03-08-2011, 07:15 PM
G'day everyone.
I'm Dan I live in Forster on the mid north coast.
Iv been in this game now for about 6 weeks, got sick of making money for other people in the retail tackle industry and decided to go my own way and do something I enjoy.
Happy with things so far, I have 16 regulars and 2 realestates IMHO I think that's ok for a newb in a place were you see a lot of lawnies!!!
Look forward to learning a bit, laughing a bit and maybe even getting to know a few of you.
Cheers

Dan

Scooby Steve
03-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome Dan w i see your from a nice part of the world. I know people will get sick of me asking but do you go fishing around your way cause i hear its pretty good up there.

Dan w
03-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Scooby
Fishing is great, I'm a bream nut lures, plastics n hard bods. Forster has almost everything racks, flats, weed beds, rock walls. Bream, whiting, flatties, jew and loads of other species.
Long story short, we moved to Tas last year ( stupid stupid stupid ) came back up here to start my business and a child care business for the wife and fund the move I had to sell my bass boat ( pride and joy it was ) So I'm boatless for now, still have the odd flick off the bank but it's not the same.
Fishing is great guns though!!!!

Scooby Steve
04-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey Dan what sort of bass boat did you have?

Dan w
04-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Had a blue Stratos/javelin with a 90 on the back, good little rig. I want a 200 on the next one :)

Scooby Steve
05-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi Dan the stratos/javelin boat there fibreglass arent they? Arent they the American bass style boats that you see thumping the water at 50 knots with a 250hp on the back very slick did you have an electric motor on it too?

Dan w
05-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Yep that's them Steve!!! My 90 topped out at about 80km a 225hp would get about 130km a 150hp bout 100km
Just gotta get this business up n running.
Yep the leccy motors are great cover miles in a day with that thing.