Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Sub Contractor

Default Sub Contractor

STRAIGHT OFF THE WEB PAGE
    Due to an increase in our Lawn mowing business we are looking for a Sub Contractor for 1-2 days per week to start immediately. To be successfull you must:
    • Have experience and professional mowing equipment (Mower with catcher, brush cutter, blower)
    • Have own Ute or car & trailer.
    • Be a registered business with ABN and insurance.
    • Be totally responsible for completing the work allocated and rectifying any problems.
    • Sign a Sub Contractor agreement.

This would suit someone starting in business who has the time to commit at least 1 day per week for regular clients and also prepared to tackle many “1 off “ jobs that come in via our website.

This work is primarily October to March but may be more permanent depending on expansion of our commercial mowing. It is based primarily in the City of Monash.

Interested parties please contact John on email addressing the above requirements and I will get back to you.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Default Re: Sub Contractor

Is that from those guys trying to steal your buisness
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    STRAIGHT OFF THE WEB PAGE
    Due to an increase in our Lawn mowing business we are looking for a Sub Contractor for 1-2 days per week to start immediately. To be successfull you must:
    • Have experience and professional mowing equipment (Mower with catcher, brush cutter, blower)
    • Have own Ute or car & trailer.
    • Be a registered business with ABN and insurance.
    • Be totally responsible for completing the work allocated and rectifying any problems.
    • Sign a Sub Contractor agreement.

This would suit someone starting in business who has the time to commit at least 1 day per week for regular clients and also prepared to tackle many “1 off “ jobs that come in via our website.

This work is primarily October to March but may be more permanent depending on expansion of our commercial mowing. It is based primarily in the City of Monash.

Interested parties please contact John on email addressing the above requirements and I will get back to you.
    You cant afford me John? lol.... on a serious note, good luck with the candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Gardener View Post
    You cant afford me John? lol.... on a serious note, good luck with the candidates.
    You are assuming I would want you TLG!

If I find someone who I can work with great, if not its bad luck but not a huge problem. For someone newish it could be quite beneficial for them (and me) with the amount of work I find hard to service from the webpage.