Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Website commercial mowing

Default New Website commercial mowing

Since many of us have been called about the cranbourne job I have wondered if newer guys with their ztr's may be interested in joining forces for a commercial mowing website. Dont know if it would work or how it would work just throwing it out there. There seems to be many of us with them so maybe with the right w/site we could attract many more or much larger jobs. Still dont know if or how it would work but I have had a commercial website name registerd\ed for a while now with intent!!

Default Re: New Website commercial mowing

I just clicked on your site and got...

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Im using Safari if that means anything.

I got the site okay. Using Firefox browser.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

This ....dare I say it is something that should be discussed privately. Unfortunatly I don't think it is wise to even put in the members section.

I cant get on Safari, Chrome or Firefox

Website loads fine to me in all browsers.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I cant load yours either Bluey! WTF's going on?

Hi Mick

Mine is loading fine also. Do you have any script blockers running maybe. Also clear your browser cache. Try the websites direct via their addresses rather than the links and see if that works for you.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Why is it not working on 3 different browsers? Did you knock up southeast site as well? If its not working for me (on a Mac) I wonder (if or) how many others are having issues. I dont have problems with any other links!
    If its Mac related, there are could be a heap of mac using potential customers out the unable to view the sites.

I remember trying to look at SE's site months ago and unable to to view with same 404 message.

They're working on my end Mick.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    This ....dare I say it is something that should be discussed privately. Unfortunatly I don't think it is wise to even put in the members section.
    Just wanted to get things fired up again! Good way to get things started. It's possibly worth having a look at but many on here will tell us "why" and "why not", hope so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Why is it not working on 3 different browsers? Did you knock up southeast site as well? If its not working for me (on a Mac) I wonder (if or) how many others are having issues. I dont have problems with any other links!
    If its Mac related, there are could be a heap of mac using potential customers out the unable to view the sites.

I remember trying to look at SE's site months ago and unable to to view with same 404 message.
    Not sure Mick. Using a Mac should not affect it ata all. A 404 error normally comes off a broken or invalid link but I checked those and they work for me. The other error "You don't have permission to access / on this server" is actualy a 403 error which means you being blocked from the site. Both John and my own page have very comprehensive .htaccess files blocking known hacking isps and many countries entirely. It could be that your isp is falling in a range we have blocked. Do you know your ip address at all. What company are you with.
    Cheers

Bluey

Im with Internode

Ill try my laptop later but ISP is probably the issue. If there both your sites, Id say the problems there. I can understand one site but not 2. I never have issues opening links etc.
    Internode is now owned by iiNet so you may want to look into that. iiNet are becoming very big players. Bought out AAPT as well I think.

Looks like the 3 GC amegos are on here lol
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Im with Internode

Ill try my laptop later but ISP is probably the issue. If there both your sites, Id say the problems there. I can understand one site but not 2. I never have issues opening links etc.
    Internode is now owned by iiNet so you may want to look into that. iiNet are becoming very big players. Bought out AAPT as well I think.
    i'm with iinet, no problem here. Phil from ac maint did say he had a problem accessing my site a few weeks ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast