Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Chondas on eBay?

Default Re: Chondas on eBay?

My local shop told me the chonda come from the same factory as the originals.
    And he said theres no diference between them when he works on them.
    The gear box is better on the chondas also.....
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Also, if a Honda dealer sells or has a chonda in their shop, Honda will remove all Honda stock and cancel their contract
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

They are told to bavg out thechondas

Yuh Imoww is right, I went to a honda shop down here in moorbank, I said to him a have a Honda SP can u service it he is like Yes sure no worries, then i said its a chonda, and he felt like a idiot and told me straight that if Hnda actually see one of these chonda's in his workshop, Honda will take all there equipment out of his shop, he said sorry But i need honda, he was a nice bloke, but i explained to him ican buy 2 chonda's for the price of 1 genuine honda, and The spartan gearbox is also better than a honda gearbox, and mine is comming on 12 months, and never had a problem with it!!!! so can someone explain to me why we should buy genuine.??????

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Yuh Imoww is right, I went to a honda shop down here in moorbank, I said to him a have a Honda SP can u service it he is like Yes sure no worries, then i said its a chonda, and he felt like a idiot and told me straight that if Hnda actually see one of these chonda's in his workshop, Honda will take all there equipment out of his shop, he said sorry But i need honda, he was a nice bloke, but i explained to him ican buy 2 chonda's for the price of 1 genuine honda, and The spartan gearbox is also better than a honda gearbox, and mine is comming on 12 months, and never had a problem with it!!!! so can someone explain to me why we should buy genuine.??????
    To maintain their marketing department + brand..
    cheers astro.

+1.................

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

ummm,

buy it off evilbay = no warranty (suuuuure mail it back to us and we'll take a look at it . . . .)

buy a chonda, no honda place will service it

we're always talking about beer money bobs, and customers getting what they deserve when they use one ("he will mow my lawn TWICE for what YOU charge")

$700 extra for genuine with 3 yr warranty . . . (which you make back in 4 days mowing . . .)

is chonda the beer money bob of mowers ?

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by happymowin View Post
    ummm,

buy it off evilbay = no warranty (suuuuure mail it back to us and we'll take a look at it . . . .)

we're always talking about beer money bobs, and customers getting what they deserve when they use one ("he will mow my lawn TWICE for what YOU charge")

$700 extra for genuine with 3 yr warranty . . . (which you make back in 4 days mowing . . .)

or is it just that we pay to much for products in Australia ?
    Australia $2800
    U.S.A http://powerequipment.honda.com/lawn...dels/hrc216hxa
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by happymowin View Post
    ummm,

Not sure how u can say that, when both these mowers a basically the same thing minus a few bells and whistles. I bought a chonda, U dont have to buy it off Ebay ( I wouldnt ) I bought it from a mower shop and i got warranty. its nearly 12 months old, Not a problem so far!
    Im just saying that the cut is the same, U cant tell the difference, not everyone starting a lawn business can offord $1639 for 1 mower I got a 21" SP chonda and a 19" chonda pushie for $1400 Im laughing all the way i got a good deal on great mowers!! And 12months warranty!! tell me im a im a beer bob lawnie I love the job but i didnt have the luxry of lots of $$$ to start off.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Not sure how u can say that, when both these mowers a basically the same thing minus a few bells and whistles. I bought a chonda, U dont have to buy it off Ebay ( I wouldnt ) I bought it from a mower shop and i got warranty. its nearly 12 months old, Not a problem so far!
    Im just saying that the cut is the same, U cant tell the difference, not everyone starting a lawn business can offord $1639 for 1 mower I got a 21" SP chonda and a 19" chonda pushie for $1400 Im laughing all the way i got a good deal on great mowers!! And 12months warranty!! tell me im a im a beer bob lawnie I love the job but i didnt have the luxry of lots of $$$ to start off.

settle greenie,

im NOT saying YOURE a bob if you buy a chonda.

i wonder, though if customers say the same about beer money bobs

"when both these mowers(contractors) a basically the same thing minus a few bells and whistles"

"Im just saying that the cut (the job) is the same, U cant tell the difference"

"not everyone (getting their lawn mowed) can offord $65"

"and bob only charges me $35 not $65 !!!"

see my point, lol?

we always rail about beer money bobs undercutting us, alls im saying is from the mower shops point of view, chondas are the beer money bob of lawn mowers.

we good ?

we are good, i get your point, But just a quick remeinder, look at the topic

i wouldnt buy a chonda off ebay. U need warranty for all these things, i only got 1 because i got warranty through my dealer

np greenie,

just my dopey opinion is all

on topic . . . i wouldnt buy a can of coke off ebay let alone the machine i rely on to pay my bills

saweeeeeeet ahhh the xxxx is running cold atm,

hope yez catch a good week this week

cheers

I've had alook at the chonda and they advertise that it has a honda engine,is it an original Honda engine or replica?

It's an original, exactly the same inside and out,

Hey Greenie I was doing a lawn on Friday and my chonda just stopped, not the engine it was like the clutch cable broke it just stopped going forward so I guess the gearbox has died now. anyway I have orded one from Deans store if your still interested in having a play?
    Cheers Dean
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast