Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: It was tough but Someone had to do it

Default It was tough but Someone had to do it

On Monday I had a job a customer wanted me to do. He has this nice pool in his back yard surounded on 2 sides by Golden Cane palms that havnt been cleaned for 3 years. There is a 400mm boarder then 600mm garden bed with the palms then a 6ft high fence. I thought I could crawl around and prune/clean out the dead frons but I guess I have put on a bit more weight than I thought cz after nearly falling in the pool a few times I realised the only way to do the job was in the pool so I got my step ladder and put it in the pool. I didn't have any other cloths with me so just undies lol Now I must explain at this point this is not a good look and I was nervous that the lady of the house would come home and find me in her pool in my undies. Here in Sydney we havn't had a summer yet but Monday was hot and it was so nice swimming around getting paid lol. The job took me 4.5 hours I had to fill a bag of frons then swim them to the other side and pile them up. The husband came home just as I finished and said he would get me to clean the palms every summer but next summer he would leave me a 6 pack I said he better leave the back door open so I could use his toilet lol

Default Re: It was tough but Someone had to do it

lol good one aj

nice work when you can get it lol

That sounds like a good one mate...
    beats mowin over dog poo in the summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post
    On Monday I had a job a customer wanted me to do. He has this nice pool in his back yard surounded on 2 sides by Golden Cane palms that havnt been cleaned for 3 years. There is a 400mm boarder then 600mm garden bed with the palms then a 6ft high fence. I thought I could crawl around and prune/clean out the dead frons but I guess I have put on a bit more weight than I thought cz after nearly falling in the pool a few times I realised the only way to do the job was in the pool so I got my step ladder and put it in the pool. I didn't have any other cloths with me so just undies lol Now I must explain at this point this is not a good look and I was nervous that the lady of the house would come home and find me in her pool in my undies. Here in Sydney we havn't had a summer yet but Monday was hot and it was so nice swimming around getting paid lol. The job took me 4.5 hours I had to fill a bag of frons then swim them to the other side and pile them up. The husband came home just as I finished and said he would get me to clean the palms every summer but next summer he would leave me a 6 pack I said he better leave the back door open so I could use his toilet lol
    Make sure you put on ur best clean undies next time!!

Just need the topless young things as a audience and you would be sweet
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

that's a classic - I DID laugh out loud!! Nice result

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69