Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Keep It Easy Questions

Default Re: Keep It Easy Questions

I'm stacking up a list of queries for Selina when she gets back from holidays (she'll probably want to go again....lol).....just though someone might know.

Was just looking at the program and there doesn't seem to be a Help menu anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaktop View Post
    I'm stacking up a list of queries for Selina when she gets back from holidays (she'll probably want to go again....lol).....just though someone might know.
    HaaHa I think the reason she went on holidays was to get rid of me so she will come back and its your turn lol
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Was just looking at the program and there doesn't seem to be a Help menu anywhere.
    Hi Paul there is a pdf file with an instruction manual. I printed it out and put it in a folder there is 96 pages.

Where did you find that Dean? Was it on their website?

Hi Paul I got it when I got the program. PM me your email and I will send it over..
    Dean

I'll check my email from Selina Dean. Maybe it's there and I never noticed it. Will send you the Pm just in case.

It's downloadable from the website.

http://www.keepiteasy.com.au/tutorials/

Quote Originally Posted by Leon241 View Post
    Does anyone know how the change the job scheduler to show certain hours instead of all 24?
    Maybe just changing it to show 8am to 8 pm? Can it be done?

Cheers
    The Peppercorn Tree

Garden Services

0418 520 319

pascoe.leon@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pe...92228544212092

If you're talking about the job management page, I'm not sure if you can change it to show 12 hours instead of 24 in the place where you actually schedule the jobs in but when you go to print you can choose to just print 6.00am to 6.00pm.....and if you have jobs scheduled after 6.00pm ...... you're working too hard.....lol.

I dont think so. You have to remember this program is not just for lawnmowing it is for businesses like cleaning as well where people can work in the night as well...

A tip for those of us that have multiple visits to clients over a month and only want to raise one invoice. When you complete your first visit mark as job complete and raise a Invoice, next visit check what the invoice number was that you raised on the first visit, then mark second job as complete, then down in section on RH lower there is a section for Invoice number, punch in the invoice number and then click on raise invoice, the second job will then be added to the original invoice, you then add the other visits the same way then at end of month you just email the one invoice to client with all the charges for the services carried out. Then when you receive payment make certain you go back into Job Management section and mark Invoice as paid from there, not in the Accounts section under Income/Reciepts

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    A tip for those of us that have multiple visits to clients over a month and only want to raise one invoice. When you complete your first visit mark as job complete and raise a Invoice, next visit check what the invoice number was that you raised on the first visit, then mark second job as complete, then down in section on RH lower there is a section for Invoice number, punch in the invoice number and then click on raise invoice, the second job will then be added to the original invoice, you then add the other visits the same way then at end of month you just email the one invoice to client with all the charges for the services carried out. Then when you receive payment make certain you go back into Job Management section and mark Invoice as paid from there, not in the Accounts section under Income/Reciepts
    Good tip David , THANKS. I should read the tutorial at some stage

Quote Originally Posted by DavidS View Post
    This is how I do it,easypeasy
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

What about customers that pay upfront for X amount of jobs?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast