Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Keep It Easy Questions

Senior Member GardeningSolutions's Avatar

Default Re: Keep It Easy Questions

Good to know it's not just me. I'll give Selina a call and see what can be done. I like to have an accurate figure on the customer balance summary, so I know how much is outstanding at any time.

I just sorted mine. It was one where I had manually entered the payment, but it hadn't actually connected it to the invoice. When I went into overdue accounts and I clicked paid in full it disappeared.

I find it easier when I click on the job itself and enter the payment details that way, I also don't seem to get double ups on payments etc. by doing that.

Hope this makes some sense!
    The Peppercorn Tree

Garden Services

0418 520 319

pascoe.leon@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pe...92228544212092

Quote Originally Posted by GardeningSolutions View Post
    Good to know it's not just me. I'll give Selina a call and see what can be done. I like to have an accurate figure on the customer balance summary, so I know how much is outstanding at any time.
    Selina will probably send you a link and when you accept she has control at her end. She will check it out while you watch. Its cool
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Thanks everyone. Ended up calling Selina and problem fixed. Had to delete the suspect payments and re enter them on the job page. All's good. BTW Selina has sold Keep It Easy business to someone in WA and now we will likely have to pay for tech support.
    Cheers

Are you kidding? Wow. Nice to be informed by her about the changes.

Changes are happening this week I was told.

Thanks everyone. Ended up calling Selina and problem fixed. Had to delete the suspect payments and re enter them on the job page. All's good. BTW Selina has sold Keep It Easy business to someone in WA and now we will likely have to pay for tech support.
    Cheers
    thats a shame was looking at the product very carefully but if we have to pay for tech support ...not a very good option

Changes are happening this week I was told.
    What changes GS ???

This Dean.

BTW Selina has sold Keep It Easy business to someone in WA and now we will likely have to pay for tech support.
    Cheers

I know that Paul but is there any changes to the system I meant?

Quote Originally Posted by AJD Mowing View Post
    I know that Paul but is there any changes to the system I meant?
    What Selina said was that the guy taking over was very capable and everything should continue as usual except we may have to pay for tech support. I have used the KIE system since 2004,it's been the same bar a few upgrades & I only used tech support twice.

I was talking to the new owners and he hinted that there would be a Android app on KIE coming. No Iphone app though. I talked to him on Tuesday and he said all tech requests need to be done by email, as the time difference will make it hard.

As you may or not know Seliana has sold on her business

Keep It Easy (Aaron) is the expert and new owner of Keep it easy software and we are glad to announce you will have his attention on any of their products .

Keep it easy PR will help you in any matters on their range.

We have just emailed Aaron so he now has THE username and password.
    Last edited by administrator; 03-07-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

KEEP IT EASY

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the log in details Dean, was a bit hard to explain things with out access Yes for anyone who still doesn't know Selina has sold KIE. I have taken over the business and added it onto our expanding ventures.

A little about me.... I am currently in this industry (lawn mowing that is) I started out 4 years ago from scratch, and now have 6 trucks on the road, I still work 4-5 days on the tools myself and run 2 other businesses including KIE (keep it easy) lol I know, ironic I own Keep it easy yet am doing 3000 things a day. But that's me, I have a back ground in this type of data base automation software, and I have used it from the early days so I understand all the issues that we have all had with it. Selina and I have worked closely over the last few Updates and I have had some input into the changes that have been released in updates. so when Selina said she was selling it I was probably the best option, due to my back ground and understanding of mowing. And yes I was using Gopher prior to KIE but lets not go there eh? I will be available to help you guys with any concerns you may have but let me firstly put some concerns to bed.

1. Am I charging for IT support? well put simply it is a business and Yes Tech support is a payable fee, However, it is no different from when we do that little extra for our clients when we mow and maybe spray a few weeds from the pavement (we don’t charge for everything ) and I am not looking at this as a multi million dollar business (I have 6 trucks and that's my main business) and if its just a quick help to fix something and it takes 15 min.. I wouldn’t think of charging, the fees are really only there for anyone who may take advantage of some free help, so don't worry if your genuinely needing a hand I'm more than happy to help, I am sure you understand.

2. Why only email not on call service? Time difference all over the country and Yes I still run my Mowing company and I am still on the tools at least 3-4 days of the week, hence why I use email, in saying that I have still managed to get back to everyone usually in a few hrs to help sort things out, (I have email on the go) and I have already solved 3 issues for your members regarding software issues. (and again I wouldn’t have even considered charging for these simple things).

I am very keen to work with you all, and having someone that truly understands the Lawn mowing industry is a huge advantage to this software I am not trying to make a quick buck or looking at this business as a main income stream so feel free to ask any questions on here as I will be keeping an eye on this forum. Lets work together to get this software perfect.

I have a list of my own issues I will address at a later date some of these are: Android on the go, Quoting, Recepts. there are more but I wont put them all down here.

Anyway guys thanks and feel free to contact me anytime support@keepiteasy.com.au or here.

Aaron.

bought KIE today, just entered 25 clients (I'm not unlocked yet), doing my head in a bit lol, awful lot of stuff there I hope I don't need to do......Aaron was in touch 5 Minutes after I purchased - good stuff!!

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast