Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keywords and SEO

Default Re: Keywords and SEO

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    I have been doing a lot of fiddling with my website lately trying to maximise the chances of people finding my site through higher ranking. For the guys that know more about SEO, how many keywords and keyword phrases should you have? Is it better to have less that are more target specific?
    Autoflow Irrigation is a leading Sydney irrigation company that install lawn and garden watering systems. Based in Baulkham Hills, Sydney, we service the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, the Sydney North shore, northern beaches, and Hills District of Sydney.

Autoflow Irrigation caters to residential, acreage, and commercial properties, as well as schools, parks and sports fields. We work directly for the home owner as well as sub contracting for landscapers, gardeners, and plumbers.

We can design an automatic irrigation system for your property in Sydney and advise whether your landscape is best suited to a pop up sprinkler system, drip irrigation system, or a combination of both. We will build you the most efficient watering system possible with low precipitation rate sprinklers, rain sensors, and the option of a weather station so your irrigation system will automatically adjust to recent Sydney weather conditions.

Our systems carry a three year parts and labour warranty as we are happy to back the quality of our installations, and we only use quality products from the leading irrigation brands such as Rainbird, Hunter, and Weathermatic.

For an obligation free quote, please fill in this form and hit send, or call us on 0425 245 083. We will meet with you on site to discuss the best method of irrigating your landscape, and come up with a custom design to meet your budget. On completion of the installation we will explain how the system works and are happy to answer any questions about your system. With Weathermatic Smartlink installations that can be controlled via the internet , we are able to make changes to your watering program without having to go on site!

We also upgrade existing systems and can recommend any modifications to improve your system with high efficiency sprinklers like Hunter MP Rotators, smart controllers and weather stations, as well as replacing damaged sprinklers, repairing broken pipes, and finding lost solenoid valves and wiring faults using the latest technology in underground cable locating.

Bold additions are mine
    I'd try to get a few "Sydneys"in the last 2 paragraphs too
    In your meta tags, you only have one Sydney. Reduce the overall amount of keywords and increase the amount of Sydneys in there to.
    Then get a laptop, and install either Firefox or chrome. Turn on incognito mode so no cookies are stored when you visit your site, and every time you go to maccas, or any other free wifi place, google the search term you want your website to be found by.
    Go through the results, and when you see your site, click on the link. Do this as often as you can. This teaches google that the term you searched for should be linked to your site. It takes a while, but it does help.

Use google addwords search tool to find how often people are searching for a given term, experiment and see what people are looking for. https://adwords.google.com

I couldn't see any tracking code on your site. Get some. This lets you measure how many hits per month your site is getting, and more importantly, how people are finding it. : http://www.google.com/analytics/

Default Re: Keywords and SEO

Cheers Dooley.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123